Samsung Galaxy A90 5G

Samsung Galaxy A90 5G

someone tell me how good the snapdragon 855 is

• Amirul Kutawato

I just got it after an A50s.

this phone A90 was great!
specialy,the Data Reception Speed which what I realy wanted to a Smart Phone!

hassan, 19 Dec 2020A Series have the weakest screen even if you have full prot... moreI dropped this phone a lot of times and it didn't shatter

• hassan

A Series have the weakest screen even if you have full protection 10D the LED will break

• Rathanak

How can i use 2 sim on A90?

jeff, 05 Oct 2020no headphone jack but no IP rating ok im not wasting my m... moreI was looking to buy the A71 5G but this A90 5G is the only A series phone that is DeX compatible, I have wireless bluetooth earbuds and no worries regarding the lack of IP rating either... I'm not 'wasting' my money on a "flagship" phone twice the price of this fine device.

when android 10 coming in Galaxy A90 5G

• jeff

no headphone jack but no IP rating
ok im not wasting my money with this

• TonyCroesus

MICKD, 21 Sep 2020Just bought white a90 128gb 6gb £288 now that is a bargain ... moreWhere did you get that? Is it dual sim?

• samuraiko

HyperNinjaT., 03 Apr 2020And better features like glass back and a better snapdragon... moreAnd no 3,5 mm jack, important feature. Yes its only a feature in the high end: No jack. what a feature

Itsyamate11, 13 May 2020Where can I get this???hell

• MICKD

Just bought white a90 128gb 6gb £288 now that is a bargain for SD855

• Az

GeeX, 11 Apr 2020Is SD 855 5G capable? I didn't know.. to my knowledge only ... moreYes it does support 5G with the X50 modem. The S10 5G and Note 10 5G have the same processor.

• LLCoolAT

I own this phone after having an A50 and it's a beast, I absolutely love it:
-battery life is great
-performance is spectacular
-screen is awesome
-i also use DEX and it works great

• TINASHE

awesome

A great midrange .

Dodo, 30 Jun 2020Does it have android 10 update?it does

• Rogervlc

Fukoyamaha22, 26 Jun 2020I owned this phone for 2 months. This phone actually pretty... moreActive the developer options,search animation in this menú,desactive to cero animations (normally is one),and welcome to the a new rocket!

• Rogervlc

This phone have fm radio,my model is A908b european version

• Dodo

Does it have android 10 update?