Samsung Galaxy A90 5G

Samsung Galaxy A90 5G

Dodo, 30 Jun 2020Does it have android 10 update?it does

• Rogervlc

Fukoyamaha22, 26 Jun 2020I owned this phone for 2 months. This phone actually pretty... moreActive the developer options,search animation in this menĂº,desactive to cero animations (normally is one),and welcome to the a new rocket!

• Rogervlc

This phone have fm radio,my model is A908b european version

• Dodo

Does it have android 10 update?

• Fukoyamaha22

I owned this phone for 2 months. This phone actually pretty good with great chipset snapdragon 855(no any lag), Great battery life (play games most of the time and charge once in day), Amoled screen and 25w fast charger (after new update its bit slow down). Only downside I face with the camera both rear and back not that great at all. But for gaming or streaming video or this phone is actually a great deal with reasonable price.

S . SUDHAKAR, 11 Apr 2020> No OIS for all the rear cameras > No autofocus f... moreAnd half the price !

• Gabe Itch

dbourgeo, 29 Mar 2020Where?In the UK

Where can I get this???

• Dell

S . SUDHAKAR, 11 Apr 2020> No OIS for all the rear cameras > No autofocus f... moreNote 10 plus also no earphone jack

• adrian

this supports hdmi?

GeeX, 11 Apr 2020Is SD 855 5G capable? I didn't know.. to my knowledge only ... moreWith the complexity of 5G hardware, Qualcomm has approached 5G differently than in previous cellular generations.

For now, the only fully integrated SoC with ARM cores and 5G modem is the Snapdragon 765 and Snapdragon 765G SoCs, having the X52 5G modem.

Neither the Snapdragon 855 or 865 have an integrated 5G chipset. Phones with either of these chips have an additional separate X50 or X55 5G modem, respectively.

Yes, it's 5G (see the product spec)

Is SD 855 5G capable? I didn't know.. to my knowledge only 5G capable chipsets are SD 865/ 765..

> No OIS for all the rear cameras

> No autofocus for the front camera

> No memory card slot for the 8 GB RAM model

> No 3.5 mm jack

Waste A90. Samsung Note 10+ is far more better than the useless A90.

Behzad, 19 Sep 2019Anybody knows about the price? What's the body material?Around $700

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2019Does it have radio? Someone tell me. Yes

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2019is this phone water resistant?No

TurkiAlalwan, 24 Nov 2019I would like to know which material made of the body frame?Metal and aluminium

dedicated card slot?, 22 Nov 2019Does it has dedicated SD card slot?Yes it does

Gibbo, 26 Nov 2019Save ya money & get the a70 instead guys! These are two very different devices ok