Samsung Galaxy A90 5G

Samsung Galaxy A90 5G

YUKI93, 14 Mar 2021I definitely would love to see an updated version of this p... moreCouldn't agree more. I don't even mind if it only has an IPS LCD 60Hz screen and a totally generic camera sensor like in the Galaxy XCover Pro. There are a lot of demand for affordable flagship smartphones that can also be used as a pocket PC.

Anonymous 373, 08 Sep 2021Is does anyone know if this is better than the xs Max or i... moreWhen it comes to the camera and OS update, the XS Max is still better. Android 12 with OneUI 4.0 will be this phone's last ever major OS update. But when it comes to pocket PC experience, this is much better than the XS Max because of Samsung DeX.

Is does anyone know if this is better than the xs Max or is the Xs Max better?

Philippines' 5G is just rebranded LTE-A and a marketing stint for the competition to play catch-up with their own monikers. The country still has no "real" 5G tech to drive these devices' 5G radios to those 5G speeds.

If it's real 5G, it should be peaking 300Mb/s and beyond and not just being at 190Mb/s at peak and 50Mb/s at average. 190/50 is still LTE-A.

Thommy, 16 Apr 2021Hi why I can't use 5G , my phone is LGU+ version of Sa... moreThe Philippines still lacks 5G tower.

Mmy, 16 Apr 2021Why I can't use 5G ??? My area is 5G supported and my... moreif your phone is a Korean version, it is not capable of getting the 5G signal here in the Philippines.

Aymen34, 28 Mar 2021Did any body updated this phone to android 11 and the 3.0 o... moreI updated my to 11 and gives me fingerprint sensor needs calibration error

Why I can't use 5G ???
My area is 5G supported and my sim is already 5G
My phone is LGU+ version from Korea and I'm using it here in the Philippines

• Thommy

Ryan, 11 Apr 2021Yes, mine is a korean version and it was just updated to An... moreHi why I can't use 5G , my phone is LGU+ version of Samsung A90 5g , can someone answer me why?
I'm using it here in Philippines with supported 5G coverage of smart

• Ryan

Aymen34, 28 Mar 2021Did any body updated this phone to android 11 and the 3.0 o... moreYes, mine is a korean version and it was just updated to Android 11.

Did any body updated this phone to android 11 and the 3.0 one ui ? If so please provide feedback on that .

• Sd 855 user

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2021someone tell me how good the snapdragon 855 isMore more stronger than any 700 series, plus stable and cool.

I definitely would love to see an updated version of this phone with a Snapdragon 870 chipset, 3.5mm audio jack, microSD card slot, and FM Radio while still keeping the Samsung DeX feature. I don't care if it doesn't have a great camera - after all, the high-end A series is about having an affordable flagship. As long as all those five features are available, I couldn't really ask for more.

• AC

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2021Good enough to play pubg mobile on high graphics settingsYou said good enough for pubg. Is your A90 5g gets hot in the back after playing pubg an hour or two.

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2021someone tell me how good the snapdragon 855 isGood enough to play pubg mobile on high graphics settings

someone tell me how good the snapdragon 855 is

• Amirul Kutawato

I just got it after an A50s.

this phone A90 was great!
specialy,the Data Reception Speed which what I realy wanted to a Smart Phone!

hassan, 19 Dec 2020A Series have the weakest screen even if you have full prot... moreI dropped this phone a lot of times and it didn't shatter

• hassan

A Series have the weakest screen even if you have full protection 10D the LED will break

• Rathanak

How can i use 2 sim on A90?