Samsung Galaxy A90 5G

Samsung Galaxy A90 5G

• TonyCroesus

MICKD, 21 Sep 2020Just bought white a90 128gb 6gb £288 now that is a bargain ... moreWhere did you get that? Is it dual sim?

• samuraiko

HyperNinjaT., 03 Apr 2020And better features like glass back and a better snapdragon... moreAnd no 3,5 mm jack, important feature. Yes its only a feature in the high end: No jack. what a feature

Itsyamate11, 13 May 2020Where can I get this???hell

• MICKD

Just bought white a90 128gb 6gb £288 now that is a bargain for SD855

• Az

GeeX, 11 Apr 2020Is SD 855 5G capable? I didn't know.. to my knowledge only ... moreYes it does support 5G with the X50 modem. The S10 5G and Note 10 5G have the same processor.

• LLCoolAT

I own this phone after having an A50 and it's a beast, I absolutely love it:
-battery life is great
-performance is spectacular
-screen is awesome
-i also use DEX and it works great

• TINASHE

awesome

A great midrange .

Dodo, 30 Jun 2020Does it have android 10 update?it does

• Rogervlc

Fukoyamaha22, 26 Jun 2020I owned this phone for 2 months. This phone actually pretty... moreActive the developer options,search animation in this menú,desactive to cero animations (normally is one),and welcome to the a new rocket!

• Rogervlc

This phone have fm radio,my model is A908b european version

• Dodo

Does it have android 10 update?

• Fukoyamaha22

I owned this phone for 2 months. This phone actually pretty good with great chipset snapdragon 855(no any lag), Great battery life (play games most of the time and charge once in day), Amoled screen and 25w fast charger (after new update its bit slow down). Only downside I face with the camera both rear and back not that great at all. But for gaming or streaming video or this phone is actually a great deal with reasonable price.

S . SUDHAKAR, 11 Apr 2020> No OIS for all the rear cameras > No autofocus f... moreAnd half the price !

• Gabe Itch

dbourgeo, 29 Mar 2020Where?In the UK

Where can I get this???

• Dell

S . SUDHAKAR, 11 Apr 2020> No OIS for all the rear cameras > No autofocus f... moreNote 10 plus also no earphone jack

• adrian

this supports hdmi?

GeeX, 11 Apr 2020Is SD 855 5G capable? I didn't know.. to my knowledge only ... moreWith the complexity of 5G hardware, Qualcomm has approached 5G differently than in previous cellular generations.

For now, the only fully integrated SoC with ARM cores and 5G modem is the Snapdragon 765 and Snapdragon 765G SoCs, having the X52 5G modem.

Neither the Snapdragon 855 or 865 have an integrated 5G chipset. Phones with either of these chips have an additional separate X50 or X55 5G modem, respectively.

Yes, it's 5G (see the product spec)