Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016)

• Gil

Nick , 10 Jun 2020Well i suggest you should go for battery replacementWell itś the same on my phone, you see the thing is if your phone is a couple of years old 4 yrs onward that issue will occur, itś about the performance of the battery, definitely the battery needs to be replaced.

• Cyberyan

Been using it for years hope there will be update firmware like 7.0 or 8.0 because some application i need can not be install

• DION

how can i fix this it hang on its logo

• Sharon

Galaxy A9 is good and fun to use. pls how can i fix my Galaxy A9 broken screen and back.
I love the phone.

• Nick

Levite praise , 04 Apr 2020My phone always shutdown unexpectedly, I don't know maybe ... moreWell i suggest you should go for battery replacement

• SM-A9000

Hoping for update atleast nougat or oreo
Some application in my mobile can not be install..

• Levite praise

Kelly, 25 Feb 2018mine too its overheating and the memory is only about 2gb My phone always shutdown unexpectedly, I don't know maybe is because of the XOS Launcher that I installed in my device that caused it , but what I noticed is that when am Browsing it will unfortunately shutdown....
Pls help me out

• khyd

Biglo, 24 Sep 20182year now still using 6.0.1 please 7.0 or 8.0 yeah.. hoping for them to update too. 2 years also here.

when android 7?, 06 May 2018android 7 pleaseBuy a new phone then

• Biglo

2year now still using 6.0.1 please 7.0 or 8.0

• when android 7?

android 7 please

Samsung update it to android 7

to Anonymous , 22 Feb 2018i think you have a clone one not original . how to know about klon ?

• Kelly

mine too its overheating and the memory is only about 2gb

• to Anonymous

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2018Its written on this phone that the memory of the phone is 8... morei think you have a clone one not original .

Its written on this phone that the memory of the phone is 8 GB but it only stores about 2 gb,how is it like that?

My phone overheated. It's goes very hot. Please help me

I have restart my phone I lost phone application so it makes the things in the phone is force to stop so where can I have my phone application is Samsung galaxy A9

After the latest updated..my device A9 pro getting overheat and battery was drain so fast..Any solution friend?

• MK

AnonD-717405, 21 Nov 2017my phone requires privacy protection password but i forget ... morecan find in play store.