Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016)

• khyd

Biglo, 24 Sep 20182year now still using 6.0.1 please 7.0 or 8.0 yeah.. hoping for them to update too. 2 years also here.

when android 7?, 06 May 2018android 7 pleaseBuy a new phone then

• Biglo

2year now still using 6.0.1 please 7.0 or 8.0

• when android 7?

android 7 please

Samsung update it to android 7

to Anonymous , 22 Feb 2018i think you have a clone one not original . how to know about klon ?

• Kelly

mine too its overheating and the memory is only about 2gb

• to Anonymous

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2018Its written on this phone that the memory of the phone is 8 GB b... morei think you have a clone one not original .

Its written on this phone that the memory of the phone is 8 GB but it only stores about 2 gb,how is it like that?

My phone overheated. It's goes very hot. Please help me

I have restart my phone I lost phone application so it makes the things in the phone is force to stop so where can I have my phone application is Samsung galaxy A9

After the latest updated..my device A9 pro getting overheat and battery was drain so fast..Any solution friend?

• MK

AnonD-717405, 21 Nov 2017my phone requires privacy protection password but i forget it , ... morecan find in play store.

my phone requires privacy protection password but i forget it , how can i make it? it's sumsang a9

• yah

my phone is requires the privacy protection password of which i forget, how can i workout this?

• Samsung A9

val, 08 Nov 2017What version of android that phone have now?Nougat 7.0

• val

What version of android that phone have now?

• qwert

Update mi phone sumsung A9

• sharri

Donoban, 19 Oct 2017Why samsung didn't update the galaxy a9 (2016), all of the A Ser... morebecause they were not launch in pakistan

• Donoban

Why samsung didn't update the galaxy a9 (2016), all of the A Series were updated but why did samsung skip the update for the a9 (2016)?