Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016)

• uneducated studen

I think its battery life is 5000mah..... and cheap price for us..... go ahead samsung. but I don't like this phone have dual sim

• Andy

I thought they would finally release a nice handy screen-size like 4,7-5" and now they release the same phone again. It's nothing better than the Galaxy A8!!! Just a internationaly release phone...

Would be 40k...

• Alien

This one seems even better than the shty S6. Specially if it has WATERPROOF.
Thought it's the first phone that i saw having SD 620 - is it for mid-range phones?

Very nice. Just tooooo big. Good for some but I think a general good sweet spot for many is 4.7 - 5 in a body no more than 140mm.

WTF!!!! the recent upgrade will downgrade the screen back to 5.5"?? i was expecting it to be 6" this time... screw you samsung...

• AnonD-151913

One of the best of Samsung's powerful device with Snapdragons chipset, this will be amazing.

It's a good idea to keep the screen size at 5.5 inches. The rest of the specs are good, and I hope it has a good battery life.

• Alek

I dont get it... Its A8 with new chipset. Nothing much more different.

a bit smaller screen, but better gpu...i believe

• bb

It's snapdragon 620 with 28nm process, pffff! And it's expecting good batter life!! This device will be failure!

• Nick

All the features are good for an upper mid range phone... but the price will surely be high!! Sammy way of doing things

Go job!!! Screen screen should not exceed 5.5inch!!!