Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

Galaxy Ace 2, 24 Jul 2018This phone can be upgraded up to Android 8.1 now!! Thanks to dev... morei want samsung galxy ace2

Idea?! Android 8.1...

Certainly not as popular as the original

• Galaxy Ace 2

This phone can be upgraded up to Android 8.1 now!! Thanks to developers!!

• sudhan ray

This is not good because latest version apps are not installed in this phone please give me idea

• SJ

Excellent compact phone, very well made & reliable, I have tried newer much more advanced phones but kept coming back to this one. After upgrading it from Gingerbread to Jelly Bean it will slow down considerably however to make this phone run quickly and smoothly again you do need to spend quite a while disabling all the unnecessary apps from running. After I downloaded just the few apps I actually need and use I then disabled all the useless apps from Samsung & Google including the play store as well as many other default ones, I enabled developer options and changed the animation settings to 0 and stopped automatic updates and synchronising, this phone is back to its original performance but now with Jelly Bean. I bought an upgraded 1700Mah "Polarcell" battery from eBay and I get over 2 days basic use out of it even with 2 email accounts synching every hour and whatsapp running all the time in the background, Brilliant simple small smartphone !

This phone is good even it's so old , Is better than some new phone like huawei y360.

I bought the galaxy ace 2 recently. 2nd hand ( CEX) , great condition. Fortunately I have a spare battery for it. I like it, mainly for the small size screen. As I have arthritis in my hands. And find these bigger phones really hard to hold. Battery life might no be great. But then I don,t use it much for internet. But other wise very good, if even pretty basic phone. ☺

Good phone. Better than some of the new ones they bring out, in mass production. Biggest bug bare for me, is battery life is rubbish . But in Farnese. It is 8 years old. And u can still get spare batteries.

Alexasas, 03 Jun 2017Dont upgrage it to jelly bean 4.1.2 better stay to Ginger Breas 2.3It's better to for people who do not like Ginger Bread 2.3.

AnonD-673468, 31 May 2017Still using it and it is my main phone.. try repartition to expa... moreI would be very interested in the details of the changes you made so that I might freshen up my phone.

Thanks,
longbikez

• bahru

how to download pictures from phone to pc?

• Alexasas

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2016it's been almost 4 years im using this phone, totally great, unt... moreDont upgrage it to jelly bean 4.1.2 better stay to Ginger Breas 2.3

Still using it and it is my main phone.. try repartition to expand storage and install custom ROM.. it have a marshmallow version of android ang 4GB of internal storage and turn your SD card into portable storage to store your photos and other files ETC and i can overclock it.. still a Good Phone

Optimist , 21 May 2017I wanna update my Galaxy ace 2 ,but u always say there is no upd... moretry custom rom U'll be amazed.. i'm now using that with 6.0.1 android marshmallow

• Optimist

I wanna update my Galaxy ace 2 ,but u always say there is no update. why?

• zorro

I have two ace 2 i8160 and both have the same problem. When I charge the battery comes to the end of charge, after a few minutes it is no longer charged and it is charging again to infinity. I do not understand why'

AnonD-658460, 02 Apr 2017This phone was a disaster, small TFT screen, low storage, low RA... moreHello? Do you know it's a 2012 mid range? None of those 2012 mid have HD display yet and furthermore Ace 2 has the same GPU as Samsung's flagship of that time- Galaxy S3. It doesn't stand out of the crowd but sure that little thingy is reliable and tough.

tonymancs, 24 Jan 2017Many of us don't want to change this tiny monster for something ... moreThis phone was a disaster, small TFT screen, low storage, low RAM... it was basically a catastrophe.

• Reny

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2016Sir iam using upto 3 years this phone now not suppprtted malaya... morePlease upgrade to Jellybeen the will be read.