Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

• Optimist

I wanna update my Galaxy ace 2 ,but u always say there is no update. why?

• zorro

I have two ace 2 i8160 and both have the same problem. When I charge the battery comes to the end of charge, after a few minutes it is no longer charged and it is charging again to infinity. I do not understand why'

AnonD-658460, 02 Apr 2017This phone was a disaster, small TFT screen, low storage, l... moreHello? Do you know it's a 2012 mid range? None of those 2012 mid have HD display yet and furthermore Ace 2 has the same GPU as Samsung's flagship of that time- Galaxy S3. It doesn't stand out of the crowd but sure that little thingy is reliable and tough.

tonymancs, 24 Jan 2017Many of us don't want to change this tiny monster for somet... moreThis phone was a disaster, small TFT screen, low storage, low RAM... it was basically a catastrophe.

• Reny

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2016Sir iam using upto 3 years this phone now not suppprtted m... morePlease upgrade to Jellybeen the will be read.

• rose

i have need this back body

Many of us don't want to change this tiny monster for something else. It still serve well as secondary phone for me. That's why. Running well for damn 4 years without battery changing? Hell that's some Nokia's sh[t . You won't find such phone today. Mark my words. For people who wants Whatsapp, update to Android 4.1.2 or Cyanogenmod 11 and newer.

This phone kept me going for 4 years trouble free but yesterday Whatsapp forced an update on me that would not load so Whatsapp would not work, it said to remove then re install which I attempted but it would not load past 66%, even after following all the advice and guides. Gave up after several attempts. Looks like Whatsapp no longer support this phone?

• Pear

drageonfx, 07 Oct 2016i updated it, and it became laggy and it just shut down sud... moreBecause its a terribly ancient phone. Buy a new one. Cheap skate.

drageonfx, 07 Oct 2016i updated it, and it became laggy and it just shut down sud... moreBackup your data and then factory reset. I totally messed it up after installation of 5-6 custom ROMs then went back to official 4.1.2 one and now it works just fine (after 4 years- haven't even changed battery!)

• ali

Adarsh, 11 Feb 2014I am using device.I cant update it to Jellbean via OTA and ... moreSamsung galaxy ace 2 best phone but this phone problem is device and verioson

• drageonfx

i updated it, and it became laggy and it just shut down suddenly, cant be turned on anyone knows why?

• Roshi

How to get video call?

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2016it's been almost 4 years im using this phone, totally great... moreHow did you upgrade your phone?please tell me.

Sir iam using upto 3 years this phone now not suppprtted malayam (indian) langagefont plees sent any options &help me thankyou

i been using this phone for 4 years and nothing happen but the thing is some game can't be downloaded

it's been almost 4 years im using this phone, totally great, until now, i never change the battery since i buy it, the charger still in good condition, but after i upgrade it to version 4.1.2, its become lagging

• suhash

the battery power is too low

• tana

my samsung GT 18160 I dont now how to start radio
can help me please

• star

how to retrieve my password in samsung galaxy ace 2 gt-18160?