Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

• Anoop

AnonD-64642, 28 Jul 2012should i go for xperia u or wait for samsung ace2If you can adjust with 4GB of memory and 3.5 inch screen, you can opt Xperia U. else wait for ace 2

• maulik

AnonD-64756, 29 Jul 2012i am getting a new phone soon and i'm confused between xperia u ... morecan u plz exlpain what is d meaning of ics update ??

• jv

[deleted post]290$ US dollars

i am getting a new phone soon and i'm confused between xperia u and galaxy ace 2, which is beteer and why? also will G ace 2 get the ics update?

AnonD-31763, 28 Jul 2012Samsung Spain in spanish confirms ICS update (at the end) https:... moreThe link is not working. Any other link?

Funny how come samsung does not have this phone on it's site.

• Indian

Enough of wait for this phone...now me finally going for Sony U...bye bye sam sung ( you just sing your own song, we Indians wont hear you any more )

This is the message from SAMSUNG Spain-----------

We have just officially confirm that the Galaxy Ace 2 Spanish does receive ICS, although there is still no definite date. Thank you.

• Robert Prosinecki

does it have gorilla glass or scratch resistant glass???Pls answer??

AnonD-41271, 27 Jul 2012Can you guide us to any particular link, expect that video.Samsung Spain in spanish confirms ICS update (at the end) https://www.facebook.com/samsung.es/posts/423717­674338564?notif_t=feed_comment

should i go for xperia u or wait for samsung ace2

• DIdo

hi everyone ^^
i've been wanting to change my mobile phone but with the variety of phones lately i became very confused ^^" i've been always checking Gsmarena for new updates and then settled on 2 choices : Galaxy S advance and Galaxy Ace 2.
they do share some features but i can't make up my mind over one so plz based on ur experience can u tell which one to pick ^^
thk u :))

• Jim

Only HSDPA 900 / 2100. Positively primitive.

AnonD-31763, 27 Jul 2012I made a mistake: Samsung confirms ICS update for Ace2Can you guide us to any particular link, expect that video.

• Chet

Ace Plus sloppy sales have made ACE 2 launch in India to be delayed. Ironically Samsung is losing customers who wished to buy ACE 2 but irked by the wait and so are opting for other phones like HTC one V which are far better than ACE duos & ACE Plus. Samsung better change gears and launch ACE 2 in India ASAP...

I made a mistake: Samsung confirms ICS update for Ace2

• Dan

How do I switch off the button sounds in Ace 2?

som, 26 Jul 2012Is it upgradable to ics?? Pls help me.."Is it upgradable to ics?? Pls help me.."

It has the hardware. Competitor phones ship with ICS.
A Samsung advert describes the device as "ICS upgradeable" So I'm optimistic.

Robert Prosinecki, 26 Jul 2012is 400mail gpu better then adreno 205 gpu and do ace 2 have gori... moreI believe the gpu is better than the Adreno. Games run well anyway. I'm fairly sure the screen is plastic.
It's a total fingerprint magnet - for sure.
It's a good phone.