Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

Adobe Flash will indeed run on this handset however not through the Google Play market. Besides the way thing are going, you will only need a decent browser with HTML 5 support.

Youtube is already running HTML 5 support on their website. In fact, I put my name forward for it. You only have to be a member and choose for the changes.

As from Jellybean (Android 4.1) Flash won't be fully supported so, really all this wanting it may be in vain. Also there is some 3rd party Flash Players out there.

Technology and software moves so fast, if you blink, you might miss something.

• ace123

abhi, 11 Jul 2012v can do video cal on this phone by front cam. plz help me.... you can use vedio call....

• Japs

sami, 10 Jul 2012yes ..you can download the flash player prog frm internet a... moreOk thanks..

• abhi

v can do video cal on this phone by front cam. plz help me....

dktenz, 11 Jul 2012Thanks for ur immediate reply NJ1... I am eagerly waitning ... moreI checked at the samsung galary. They have confirmed it wud b launched by August-end! Even m looking forward for this phone....

tomas, 11 Jul 2012samsung ace 2 is great! however my problem is the battery o... morehow about in moderate use?

this is already released in asia....

• Naseershaa. sky

Japs, 10 Jul 2012Is this phone support flash player??? Anyone???i see the phone nice look but prce high

• dktenz

AnonD-60002, 10 Jul 2012By August-end the phone will b launched in India!!!Thanks for ur immediate reply NJ1... I am eagerly waitning to buy this phone.. where did u got this news that it will launched in india surely by august end ?????

• Anonymus

AnonD-60002, 10 Jul 2012By August-end the phone will b launched in India!!!Guys are sure that this phone will be released by ebd of August. I'm waiting a long for this phone

• tomas

i need a quick and reliable answer, is it true that the ace 2 is upgradable to android 4.0 ICS?

• tomas

samsung ace 2 is great! however my problem is the battery ot wont last so long. you have to recharge it everyday

• Sam

Does it come in white color?

Hey guys I saw a white version of this phone on youtube. Just type white galaxy ace 2 then search. Any one knows where can we buy it?????

• sami

Japs, 10 Jul 2012Is this phone support flash player??? Anyone???yes ..you can download the flash player prog frm internet and installed it..

• bhavo

i love it.............n crezy abt this mobi

raju dk, 09 Jul 2012Whether it will be launched in India surely ??? its already... moreBy August-end the phone will b launched in India!!!

• LB

htc One V doesnt have a front facing camera.

AnonD-322, 10 Jul 2012Dont buy this phone android 4.1 will not support because th... moreSamsung Galaxy Ace 2 Gingerbread will be upgraded to ICS soon... Look at this:

is this phone can use for skype or ym for video chat? tnx! sorry for my grammar