Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

AnonD-181464, 02 Sep 2013Hello everybody... as far i can see, everybody had experience wi... morewhich version did u flash?so now u have a lag free jb?

Hello everybody... as far i can see, everybody had experience with lag. I must say, that on beging i had it to, but you must understend, that Jelly Bean 4.1.2 is more sofisticeted then 2.3 gingerbird. Soo aplications like TaskKiller or similer is just slowing down the phone. Clean your phone with all that nessery stuff, and you will be suprised, how good is it 4.1.2. ;)

Jroid, 31 Aug 2013How can i flash my prefered firmware? Is it like how i downgraded it?Yes, it is like downgrade firmware. Just find the firmware that you would like to at www.samsung-updates.com or www.sammobile.com

Boki, 01 Sep 2013Hello i see on specficacions phone have 768mb ram memory and 4gb... moreAs theory it is 768 MB, but for the real user get 555 MB available RAM.

• diray

I just upgraded my Samsung galaxy ace 2 to jelly bean manually. after installing it I noticed my sim card is not being detected. what can I do about it ?

• Boki

Hello i see on specficacions phone have 768mb ram memory and 4gb internal memory. But my ace2 have 512 of ram and 1 gb of internal memory. Can someone explain me that
Sry for bad english

• Toru

AnonD-164413, 14 Aug 2013Hey toru....I also have a KSA Ace 2.I'm thinking of the UK versi... moreDear Jisnul,
Are u update your device please share with me
aktoru@gmail.com

• walkman

whew nuts upgrading to jellbean

and now new os will be released this yr.

Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie

i saw the specifications at geekaphone is the proccesor is clocked at 1GHZ Dual core maybe its trus cause its fast performance

• Toru

dear friends
My galaxy ace 2 running KSA region gingerbread.please any one help me which versin of jellybean support bangla language because I want to update my device 2.3.6 to 4.1

• Jroid

NikiWP, 28 Aug 2013Yes, but there are some Portugal apps in default. In you would l... moreHow can i flash my prefered firmware? Is it like how i downgraded it?

• Jroid

Where can i download a firmare from my country? I'm from philippines

i can not received arabic sentence completely i received the sentence seperate letters why.and is their an arabic software that make me read the sentence clearly

• indian dog

this is slow, laggy and hanging phone. galaxy y is better

Mony, 28 Aug 2013How can i upgrade the android to jelly bean?Plz help mehotfile.com/get/229985194/521b4a28/3a0533f/I8160­XXMF1_I8160OXXMF1_DBT.zip

Please Go to The Link And Download the Android 4.1.2.......

• Mony

How can i upgrade the android to jelly bean?Plz help me

• jake

i cant move the nba2k13 in the sdcard/android/obb it says low memory..i need your help

Jroid, 27 Aug 2013Thanks man, btw does the firmware supports english languange?Yes, but there are some Portugal apps in default. In you would like to use other Gingerbread firmware you like, flash it again with your prefer firmware.

• Jroid

NikiWP, 27 Aug 2013I found that below link (http://d-h.st/AZN) from http://azfa48.b... moreThanks man, btw does the firmware supports english languange?

Jroid, 26 Aug 2013Please help me! How can i downgrade my ace 2 to gb? Everytime i ... moreI found that below link (http://d-h.st/AZN) from

Choose LK6

The blog above is Indonesia.