Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

guys, which is better on ace 2- gingerbread or the official JB for ace 2?

Nikidroid, 13 May 2013I had tried. First upgrade to Jelly Bean 4.1 XXMB2 Android 4.1.2... moreI have check my ace 2 connected to my kies and it's still ok and can be recognized by kies...even i had upgraded to jb portugal,rooted and deodex my ace2.
i live in indonesia too,and i installed kies from samsung galaxy y software.
i think there was a problem with your kies instalation or with your phone usb cable if it didn't recogize your ace2

• Tim

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2013Samsung can lauch ace 3 that can runs 4.1.2 known as jeally bean... moreThe Ace 3 is basically what the S3 mini is already if you look at the specs.

Paul loves aces I have every ace phone there is

go ace

Anonymous, 12 May 2013Just flashing it again the new Rom with PC and Odin without Kies... moreI had tried. First upgrade to Jelly Bean 4.1 XXMB2 Android 4.1.2 XXBM4, then official XXMC8. All can't be recognized by Samsung Kies. Then downgrade to Gingerbread firmware Gingerbread I8160XXLK6 (it's Russia), it can be recognized by Samsung Kies. Follow this tutorial:

Because this Russia Gingerbread has some Rusia app and doesn't has Indonesia language. I flash it again to Gingerbread Indonesia (Gingerbread Indonesia firmwares don't have CSC files). I had donwloaded some Gingerbread Indonesia firmwares (XSE) in www.samsung-updates.com, all didn't have CSC files. When try to connect it Samsung Kies (just curious), it said that its firmware didn't support Kies.

Note: I download Samsung Kies at www.samsung.com/id

james, 12 May 2013Can someone help me on how to disable the automatic updates of t... moreOpen Google Play, check installed apps, make sure they you don't make them in checklist on each app.

Nikidroid, 12 May 2013I forgot to tell you. After you upgrade to Jelly Portugal, you c... moreJust flashing it again the new Rom with PC and Odin without Kies, you can change whatever version you want. And rooting will gone too.

I want to know any china ace 2 users who already updated their device....are facing any problem or bugs

Nikidroid, 12 May 2013I forgot to tell you. After you upgrade to Jelly Portugal, you c... moreOk,thanks for reminding me.... :)
i have decided to flash and root mine...i know the risk. i hope there will be not troubles on my ace2.

• james

Can someone help me on how to disable the automatic updates of the applications which I downloaded from my ACE 2. Recently, whenever I connect to the net using wifi or network, these applications automatically updating. Please advise.. thanks

Sahid Malik Atmatoha, 11 May 2013Who can tell me To Unroot Galaxy Ace 2 on Jelly bean?You need to reflash again using Odin.

AnonD-144505, 12 May 2013U r welcome.I forgot to tell you. After you upgrade to Jelly Portugal, you can't go back to Gingerbread firmware like you bought the device. You still can go back to Gingerbread, but the firmware type is different. If you connect it to Samsung Kies, it won't recognized your device, and if one day you take it to Samsung Center, they can't claim for the warranty, they said it has been void.

Nikidroid, 11 May 2013Thanks for your info.U r welcome.

AnonD-144505, 11 May 2013I have updated my ace 2 to JB portugal, then i rooted,i installe... moreThanks for your info.

I have updated my ace 2 to JB portugal, then i rooted,i installed deodex and removed some boatware apps,i use ram booster pro to manage my ram. and i think it's smooth. i have played pes 2012 and raging thunder 2 and there is no lags at all for those games,but i don't try yet other hd games.

• Cak Once

I have upgraded my ace 2 to JB portugal,then i root,installed deodex and removed some bloatware apps with root explorer,for managing ram i installed ram booster pro.....
i think it's smooth and there is no lags,i have played pes 2012 and ragging thunder 2 and no lags for those games,but i don't try yet other hd games.

• king

Am in Ghana , west africa.... I want to update my Ace 2 to jelly bean 4.1.2 ... When is it camin cos' i cant wait? Plzz

• Sahid Malik Atmatoha

Who can tell me To Unroot Galaxy Ace 2 on Jelly bean?

I had checked again on www.samsung-updates.com, only Portugal (TMN) and China for official Jelly Bean.