Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

• sammyph

AnonD-19306, 02 Apr 2013tnx,nikidroid buT i wil wait for saMMY to release it in ouR coun... more@AceR where in the philippines do you live? I also live here in the philippines and also waiting for the jelly bean update for ace 2. :)

pat, 04 Apr 2013I cant send messages on ace 11 am I doing something wrongWhat messages did you mean? Text messages or email? My Galaxy Ace 2 is fine sending both messages.

AnonD-132340, 04 Apr 2013i just upgraded mine to jelly bean 4.1.2 OS amd gosh, it works g... moreThe YouTube link that you are given was tutorial for leak Jelly Bean and of course can be done for the official Portugeues Jelly Bean. If the "re-partition" is checklist, it will delete all installed apps (like master reset).

• fahad

its good

• pat

I cant send messages on ace 11 am I doing something wrong

• sahantb

This phone is good... this is better than s3... ha ha haaaaaa

i just upgraded mine to jelly bean 4.1.2 OS amd gosh, it works great. follow my link.it really did helped me
for the rar file;

can any one tell me plz when will b official update for galaxy ace 2 baseband version i8160xxll2 ???
thanks

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2013B...ldy samsung.... Whre is J.b for S Advance in india?next year

• Ricki

Is there a way you can tell my phone to "repeat" notification sound when a text message or phone call has been received.
I find that if I don't activate the phone when it goes to sleep, I never know that a call or text has been received since I didn't hear the phone ring or message sound - especially when I'm in another room I can't hear it.
Also, where can I obtain ringtones to put on my phone? Thanks for your help

Cak Once, 03 Apr 2013Congrats nik.. :) by the way, can we use zooming option for ca... moreThank you. Yes, it can zoom. I seldom use camera, but when I would like to try capture object, it can zoom before capture after install Jelly Bean rom.

B...ldy samsung....
Whre is J.b for S Advance in india?

AnonD-131895, 03 Apr 2013when will be the jelly bean update available in the Philippines??Thank you for contacting Samsung Philippines; we appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Thank you for sending us an email regarding the latest update for your phone. We understand how important it is for you to be able to update your device. Upon checking, the latest Android version of this phone is Gingerbread(Android 2.3.6). We regret that we do not have information yet from the Regional Headquarters as to when this will be upgraded to a higher version but once it is out, you may update your device through Firmware Over the Air or Samsung Kies. You may also ask assistance from our technicians at the service center or upgrade it via our Smart Tool kits located in some malls like SM Manila, MOA, SM Megamall and SM North Edsa. Please make sure you have at least 50% battery and a stable internet connection. You may check our posts regarding updates through our Facebook Fan Page (www.facebook.com/SamsungPH). Thank you for support and continued patronage.

Please feel free to visit our support website often at http://www.samsung.com/ph/support for frequently asked questions, service location and repair self tracking.

If a question arises, do not hesitate to call us on 1-800-10-7267864 (1800-10-SAMSUNG) or you may write us again. We will be glad to be at your service.

Sincerely,
Samsung Electronics Philippines Corp.
Online Support

AMS, 03 Apr 2013Hi all. Will I lose my data (apps, contacts, calendar) and pref... moreNo, you can follow the tutorial below:

I update my device using the above turorial and my installed app still availebla, but I don't know about Arabic language.

AnonD-131895, 03 Apr 2013when will be the jelly bean update available in the Philippines??april 22nd

• AMS

Hi all.
Will I lose my data (apps, contacts, calendar) and preferences when updating to JB?
One more plz. I live in middle east and want to flash the mortugese JB firmware. Does it support Arabic?

when will be the jelly bean update available in the Philippines??

• Cak Once

Nikidroid, 02 Apr 2013For you who would like to try official Jelly Bean for Portugal a... moreCongrats nik.. :)
by the way, can we use zooming option for camera on this official JB update?

NoName, 03 Apr 2013I have the 4.1 softwer and is great it has a hundred new things ... moreYes, that's true. The total RAM increase. The official Jelly Bean for Portugal region is smooth, as smooth as Gingerbread.

• NoName

I have the 4.1 softwer and is great it has a hundred new things aand the ram memory now is 624Mb and the 2.3 was 555mb :)))))))