Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

• jay

768mb ram????????????????why is it only 555mb of ram?

• gonjon

is it true that 4.1 update on this handset will be available here in the Philippines next month?????reply me...tnx in advance

• jake

ManilaBulletin, 30 Jan 2013Sir, ace 2 doesn't support "HTML5" on its browser, onl... morei can now play fb games but it freeze sometimes i think because its ram fully loaded.

• ManilaBulletin

jake, 30 Jan 2013i have already adobe flash player 11 in my ace 2 my problem when... moreSir, ace 2 doesn't support "HTML5" on its browser, only "HTML". Games on facebook requires your browser to support html5 in the likes of the browsers on desktop. You should use phones which support html5. Look at the phone's specs, on the browser part. Hope this helps. :)

• russel

Skype video call can possible in this handset

• hassan

galaxy ace2 skype video support or not?

[deleted post]hi! you can check all cdrking stores nera you here's the link. http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod=products&am­p;type=view&sid=15806&main=167

• jake

i have already adobe flash player 11 in my ace 2 my problem when i open a fb game like dragon city it hangs.sorry sa carabao english

anwar, 29 Jan 2013galaxy wonder/ galaxy ace2. which one good? plz help me. of course ace2.
go for ace2 if you wanna buy.

• remmm

anwar, 29 Jan 2013galaxy wonder/ galaxy ace2. which one good? plz help me. ace 2..compare their specs

• remmm

how much memory u can use out of its 4gb memory???

• LoL wut?

LOL, 28 Jan 2013Thank you for the answer earlier.. Last 2 simple questions, can ... moreyes yes yes! lol

• anwar

galaxy wonder/ galaxy ace2. which one good? plz help me.

• LOL

Thank you for the answer earlier.. Last 2 simple questions, can it support micro sdhc Class 10? Thinking to buy 1 to extend the memory cause i heard only 1.1 GB available. And, can the apps saved into memory card? as the internal memory only 1.1 GB left.

Thank you so much and your answer is very appreciated. I would like to buy it for valentine present

• nagu

yes its very good phone

• JBCM

LOL, 28 Jan 2013Please advice if this device able to capture image from front ca... moreYes of course! It's VGA resolution camera..

• hi

AnonD-88927, 28 Jan 2013omg, no flash player flash lost out to html5, so pretty much no phones support flash anymore, however just wait for the html5 update lol 5

• one1221

can the slow autofocus be fixed using application or whatsoever?

• LOL

Please advice if this device able to capture image from front camera? My gf love to take self shoot and its essential to have. Thanks

omg, no flash player