Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

this is a really good phone, better than my previous ones anyway ;)

• ICE

ace, 25 Jan 2013I receive the following message when I connect to Kies: Quot... moreIt didn't work for me with KIES but I tried OTA and installed the update! It is not the Jelly Bean!

ace, 25 Jan 2013I receive the following message when I connect to Kies: Quot... moreTry updating oN a sPeeDier internet coNectioN

ace, 25 Jan 2013I receive the following message when I connect to Kies: Quot... moreare you rooting your ace 2 and deletting the system apps of this phone?

i got an update now for my ace 2 via OTA but still not JB :(, but it has more better in performance than before this update xD.

my new version kernel is:
2.6.35.7-1219296
dpi@DELL210#2
SMP PREEMT Tue Jan 1 20:54:45 KST 2013

version number:
GINGRBREAD.DXMA1

AnonD-104856, 24 Jan 2013can it handle a micro sd class 10? or just stick to class 6?im f... morewell, im using SanDisk Ultra microSDHC 32GB class10 now in my Ace2 and no problem until now and it loading very fast. and i use 75% of the total capacity right now.

AnonD-104856, 24 Jan 2013can it handle a micro sd class 10? or just stick to class 6?im f... moreI use an Apacer 16gb class 10 on my GA2. No problems whatsoever.

• ace

I receive the following message when I connect to Kies:

Current firmware version: PDA:LK6 / PHONE:LK6 / CSC:LK1
Latest firmware version: PDA:LL2 / PHONE:LL2

When I try to upgrade, I get as far as seeing the message

Downloading firmware upgrade components 100% complete

in the upgrade progress window. This window then closes, leaving the main Kies window greyed out. The upgrade requests System Administrator privileges which I grant and then nothing else happens either on the PC or on the phone and Kies closes to.

I also tried OTA upgrading via the software update function in Settings, but I receive the message:

Quote:
Failed to update firmware due to network or server problem. Try software update via Setings> Software update> Update, or try using PC Kies later.

I have searched for a solution, but I canít find anything further to what I have already done. Please can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong?

can it handle a micro sd class 10? or just stick to class 6?im from the philippines..because im just trying to upgrade my card..any advice?

• jay

is jb now available in the philippines for ace 2 nx month?SURE ba?

jhep, 24 Jan 2013what is better ace 2 or ace plus ?Ace 2

• lol

jhep, 24 Jan 2013what is better ace 2 or ace plus ?Why?
You like it than buy it

• jhep

what is better ace 2 or ace plus ?

• mahdi

what happend for jb version ???????

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2013how to upgrade it to jelly bean? please help me =(NO jb update yet

how to upgrade it to jelly bean? please help me =(

AnonD-103327, 21 Jan 2013What application should'nt I remove to make it upgradeable to 4.1 ?All system apPs wil be reinstalleD when u unroOT via odin

What application should'nt I remove to make it upgradeable to 4.1 ?

• anne

my phone only have 2gb memory.is it the problem why my phone is on and off always because it cannot support the dowlod application?thanks

john, 21 Jan 2013i bought this phone today, i installed kies air in my lappy and ... moreNo jelly bean or ice cream sandwich update availaBle yet only system stability. Im also from the Philippines.