Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802

Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802

• shasys

How to upgrade android inn this phone?

• rana

very poor mobile..camera is bed..no zooming when camera set on 5 mega pixel...hang phone al the time....

• nethaji

ohsin, 22 Mar 2013can anybody tell me about its battery??? i am facing the same problem. Galaxy ace duos S6802 battery is waste. i am getting low battery alert. all Samsung service center is waste. the service people are having very poor knowledge about service.

i will suggest if you buy an new mobile in next time pls consider Nokia. Nokia battery life is always better.

• ohsin

Aruna, 21 Mar 2013I have own this mobile phone so may days passed it is really nic... morecan anybody tell me about its battery???

• prasi

if handset locked, i am trying with suitable id and password but not possible.how can out of problem

pink, 21 Mar 2013yes this is nice phone for me... i think u r crazy.cause dis has same processor and cam as gal. Y has with bigger display.buy xperia miro tipo dual

• Champs

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2013i want to buy this phone but i want to know the phone can be rec... moreyou have application for call records

pl tell about recyclebin

• skw

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2013i want to buy this phone but i want to know the phone can be rec... moreYes go to Google play to download record my call app

i want to buy this phone but i want to know the phone can be record calls or not please any person say to me this point

• pink

yes this is nice phone for me...

can it be use for vdo call or voice call through skype

• Aruna

I have own this mobile phone so may days passed it is really nice one as its camera clarity & voice clarity is good.Battery backup is also so good.

I am really happy with this mobile

• Suraj

Can i use skype for voice call

battery charging time more about 4hours what i do?

• zaid alzubaidy

its a very good phone for such price
dont expect too much.....but for basics like internet.....wifi....2 sim cards....whats upp ....viber ..... facebook....its more than enouph
and the camera is very much satisfying me for regular quality photos and videos
for people who dont have more than 190 $ i suggest this phone

• Arun

Unni.G, 20 Mar 2013Yes i brought a S6802 Galaxy Ace Duos last month....now this set... moreIts a common problem. I have experienced the same issue. Just contact your service provider. It's related to some software issue. In my case, I got the phone replaced with a brand new one.

Cheers!!!

• Unni.G

Yes i brought a S6802 Galaxy Ace Duos last month....now this set is getting switched off very often.PLEASE tell what may be the problem ? Battery is fully charged.

This is nic phone.but 2.3 not gud varson.in 4.2 nic varson.

• sam

I own this phone and it proved brilliant to me.
I am satisfied and happy with it.