Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I

• son

Aftab, 29 Jun 2014Dear ur phone is locked so it will not open until factory reset ... morehow do u select option no 3 in trying to unlock the phone?

• Aftab

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2014This phone of my will not open and i dont now the patten unlock ... moreDear ur phone is locked so it will not open until factory reset but factory reset will work when you unlock your phone. same situation was with mme. The solution is
1. Turn your phone off
2. press power botton, home botton and volume up boton together red text will open and in this way u will see
3. factory reset option enjoy

• Ahmad

try to reset your phone by going setting>>Privacy>>reset Your phone option under all.. you remove your samsung account by going sync and account and then going to samsung account by your name and after open it you remove ur's account.after remove account u go the same setting and whatever describe on above.

• bmt-216a

Good camera / very poor memory

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2014How can i open pattarn unlook?This phone of my will not open and i dont now the patten unlock please can you help me

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2014hi how I remove the verus from may fhon it is an excellent phone but how can i remove virus?

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2014poorest 5mp camera.i hv ever seen... only 240p record available... moreu paid so low for it and yet you complain? if you want a good 5MP camera then invest more and stop being cheap and crying

• Austin Large

nelly, 18 May 2014why did my phone screne go black i need to helped cos i dont nee... moreCan dis samsung galaxy Ace ping? BBM on it?

poorest 5mp camera.i hv ever seen...
only 240p record available while all others give min. vga ... sammy cheated it

• becks

Your phone is too slow, at times it just hangs, oh! gosh. What is good about it its just the camera

• Edison

AnonD-271194, 06 Jun 2014I would like to ask why my samsung galaxy Ace GT S5830i does not... moreDownload Ringtone Maker
Using that cut the music u wana add
Then set it as ringtone.

• BiCKY

Camera may 5 MP but the Image quality is average...
And The Positioning system is more weak than Nokia 500
Low RAM Size

• nisha

neha, 09 Jun 2014why this phone work very slowly even i don't have any extra app ... moreBcoz u have some extra size app installed in your phone.i.e. your phone is slow...remove them..

• neha

why this phone work very slowly even i don't have any extra app in my phone???

How do I delete items from my S5830i

I would like to ask why my samsung galaxy Ace GT S5830i does not have a selection on ringtones. I would like to use my own ringtones and not the ones on the phone. How do i do about it?

format

hi how I remove the verus from may fhon

ajai idin, 01 Jun 2014already upgrade to ICS 4.1 much powerful, faster,is this true ...hOw i can udate to 4.1 ?

• ajai idin