Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I

• patrick E.

Is this phone has front camera i can't see any tools that prove it has front camera. when i look at front of the cellphone it look like it has front cam.. answer please..

• yarri

very nice

Anonymous, 14 May 2017No play for android 2.3.6I have samsung galaxy ace and it has android 2.3.6 and also has play store which works

• king

Bronson, 27 Apr 2017Does Galaxy GT-5830i have a zoom for taking photos.Look it blank not come on the Samsung alone a come up

• king

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2017I have this phone since 2013 and now it's still working. It... moreUse it till the end of the world

• robin

sehgal263, 19 May 2017Hotmail has been discontinued by microsoft hence it will not workSamsung galaxy ace s5830I

disgruntled, 12 Apr 2017outlook mail (Hotmail) no longer works on my device for som... moreHotmail has been discontinued by microsoft hence it will not work

AnonD-661700, 14 Apr 2017Does play store work on Samsung Galaxy ace gs5830iNo play for android 2.3.6

Yoyo-na, 14 Apr 2017Hi there (from UK) This phone appears to have no memory!!!... moreYou need to have a special fitting card for samsung phones. Their cards have a hook like thing down one side.also u need to format the card first time in phone

• Kelvin

I'm from Nigeria, just bought the phone but After inserting my sim card, I saw a command demanding a Network pin of which I have no knowledge about.
I seriously need help.

• Bronson

Does Galaxy GT-5830i have a zoom for taking photos.

I have this phone since 2013 and now it's still working. It's screen is still clear however the battery is easily drained. But I'm still using this phone until now.

• Yoyo-na

Hi there (from UK)
This phone appears to have no memory!!! So I can't import any Apps AT ALL!!!!
However, above it says it has 32GB possibility with memory card! The guy in the shop said it just has no memory as it's an 'old' phone!!! I'm a bit confused here. I bought a memory card but nothing changed! Any clarification?
Thanks a lot!

Does play store work on Samsung Galaxy ace gs5830i

• Stoneandy

Does play store work on this phone

• disgruntled

outlook mail (Hotmail) no longer works on my device for some reason.
any ideas?

Hi! Mpg4 is not play into my phone and when i download some app it wont work

• Jim

Kiwi, 09 Mar 2017Hi I've tried to Factory data reset but it's asking me to r... moreI did this a few weeks ago when Google Store stopped working. It means go to Accounts and remove the Google accounts. Yes all of them!! After the re-set you can reload your accounts and any apps that you want. It does work.

costantine, 15 Nov 2016It havenot a google play appWhy don't you Download Google app then