Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2019Battery was horrible but everything else was greatBattery life was designed to work with android 4.4 actually. So, is the update and not the battery or the phone wich have the problem. If you keep it on 4.4 it will be perfect.

Battery was horrible but everything else was great

This phone runs asphalt overdrive in 60fps on ultra graphics, s8 barerly runs on high 30fps. This is the reality. Best phone ever, along with note 7. Rest In Peace. Hell, even s8 is so old looking comparing with today standards. I miss those times... and yea, galaxy alpha is my moms actual phone, she loved it, so did I. Best size, battery was a pity, especially at android 5.
Have a good day people!

• poklop252

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019There is already plenty enough storage on it.if you destroy phone you lost data, without backup sd card

Vin, 07 Sep 2019Good phone against other A series, except for lacking of sd card... moreThere is already plenty enough storage on it.

• Vin

Good phone against other A series, except for lacking of sd card slot..

user, 28 Aug 2019battery life is crapUninstall apps you don't use and it will be much better

• user

battery life is crap

Excellent phone

• alvi

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2019I have never face any problems with the battery so i am okIt is one of the best phone I have used. .....

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2019:-D I agree *it is still available....and it's one of the best phones

InsaneMonkey69, 05 Jul 2019Excellent phone never have an issue with it, older than the phon... more:-D I agree
*it is still available

• InsaneMonkey69

Excellent phone never have an issue with it, older than the phone I use and it’s never given me problems. Can’t believe that it’s discontinued as nice and lightweight and strong.

• InsaneMonkey69

Goga, 19 Jun 2019People who have a problem with the battery on this phone should ... moreI have never face any problems with the battery so i am ok

• Goga

People who have a problem with the battery on this phone should do the following:
1. Restart the phone, 2. Set the phone to Flying mode for about 10 minutes. After that, my phone's battery can last for 2-3 days, and before that only 8h. If it happens that the battery drains fast again, just repeat it. Greeting

• Brii

Amazing phone! I am someone who previously had a hard time keeping a phone for more than a few months, but this one lasted much longer, it's a really aesthetically pleasing phone and is plenty fast, however the fast part does go away if you update to android lollipop, so it's a really good phone as long as you don't update, I kept mine on KitKat and it lasted me through all of 2018 performing very well, it's truly an awesome phone and really durable too

Beautiful but very sensitive