Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Samsung Galaxy Alpha

For me the Alpha is the real competitive phone against the extreme performance of Apple's earlier model. I just wish that this phone should have a second generation this year. Overall, the phone is great. Just a little bit problem in the 1860 mAh there. I also noticed that only few Alpha user's are in my country. That makes my phone somehow unique.

• Tsubasa

what i hate the most when people ask me about the name and i said Alpha ....and they assume that it s an abbreviation of A series which makes me angry cuz the alpha is more powerful then all A models even it compared with S5 and Iphone 5 ...........Idiot -_-'

• Tsubasa

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2020How does the phone behave in 2020? Any lags during light usage s... morei bought it in early 2015 still amazing until now just the battery dies at 90% which is normal due to age ^_^...........

Excellent

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2020Does this thing have an actual 4G or just 4G in name, ie. 3.9G?"This thing" RUDE! It is not a thing,it is a miracle

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2020Does this thing have an actual 4G or just 4G in name, ie. 3.9G?It is a 4G+ smartphone!

Does this thing have an actual 4G or just 4G in name, ie. 3.9G?

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2020How does the phone behave in 2020? Any lags during light usage s... moreDon't buy it. Although it is excellent, it brakes extremely easily

How does the phone behave in 2020? Any lags during light usage such as messaging apps, browsing, watching movies? Overheating issues?

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2019Battery was horrible but everything else was greatBattery life was designed to work with android 4.4 actually. So, is the update and not the battery or the phone wich have the problem. If you keep it on 4.4 it will be perfect.

Battery was horrible but everything else was great

This phone runs asphalt overdrive in 60fps on ultra graphics, s8 barerly runs on high 30fps. This is the reality. Best phone ever, along with note 7. Rest In Peace. Hell, even s8 is so old looking comparing with today standards. I miss those times... and yea, galaxy alpha is my moms actual phone, she loved it, so did I. Best size, battery was a pity, especially at android 5.
Have a good day people!

• poklop252

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019There is already plenty enough storage on it.if you destroy phone you lost data, without backup sd card

Vin, 07 Sep 2019Good phone against other A series, except for lacking of sd card... moreThere is already plenty enough storage on it.

• Vin

Good phone against other A series, except for lacking of sd card slot..

user, 28 Aug 2019battery life is crapUninstall apps you don't use and it will be much better

• user

battery life is crap

Excellent phone

• alvi

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2019I have never face any problems with the battery so i am okIt is one of the best phone I have used. .....

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2019:-D I agree *it is still available....and it's one of the best phones