Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro

Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro

• Sanjit

• pramod

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2020bro download Android 8 for ur c5pro from samimobile Flash i... moreyes my phone is working perfectly fine after updating to android 8.0, i did it by ODIN and downloaded firmware from sammobile website. it is fantastic. watch some you tube video how to upgrade it is simple and nice experience.

Bobby, 16 Apr 2020I can't get software updates alerts too, it's still 6.0.1, ... morebro download Android 8 for ur c5pro from samimobile Flash it with odin

hi
not have any update after update some software need restart , restart time more 10min and startup again ... not update andriod but good phone think.

Bobby, 16 Apr 2020I can't get software updates alerts too, it's still 6.0.1, ... moreTry connecting it to PC and open Samsung's software (i dont remember the name). See if it gives you the update option.
I think it worked for me this way 2 years ago.

• Bobby

Elyas, 02 Oct 2018Hi, I am not recieving update since Iv purchased this devic... moreI can't get software updates alerts too, it's still 6.0.1, did you find a solution?

• emon

Samsung C5Pro, 11 Apr 2019Same here, from August 17th 2018. I charge it via USB port ... morejust heat on your hear drayer 30 sec.

• NE

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2019i have c5pro.and my phone sim2 not work properly sometimes ... moreMe too, same problem. Even took it out and lost it now.

• Naeem ullah

will c5 pro get pie update 9.0

i have c5pro.and my phone sim2 not work properly sometimes off and sometimes on.plz tell me how to solve thiz problem

• umer haji

Syedshah, 11 Nov 2018Can someone tell me whats the normal battery timing of C5 p... moreminimum 1 day with 4g

• Brown Knight

Albert jafari, 30 Mar 2019pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone help me!!!! Moisture Notific... moreTry putting the phone in a bag of rice for a couple of hours.
The rice will absorb the moisture and you can then charge your phone.

• saadi9007

• Samsung C5Pro

Albert jafari, 30 Mar 2019pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone help me!!!! Moisture Notific... moreSame here, from August 17th 2018. I charge it via USB port on my laptop. When charging with my charger, it always says Moisture detected.
Sometimes notification is so frequent (every few seconds) that I had to disable it entirely.
Almost a year and I'm struggling with charging it. I live in very dry place (no moisture in air).

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone help me!!!!
Moisture Notification always coming and i can't charge my phone.
what should i do????????

• Muhammad Fahad

After Firmware Update on 8.0 after update play store missing and all google services not working and not install. language also change... dont Try to Update

• Abbay

My Samsung galaxy c5 pro USB is not connecting to PC. Pls help

• John

dragster, 25 Dec 2018i have C5 pro black and can't do software update.Update mes... moreAttach your phone to PC first and use Samsung software to update.

• dragster

i have C5 pro black and can't do software update.Update message keep apear on the screen but when i pres update notting hapend not starting the update.btw great phone ,battery 2 days ,fast ,no heat ,recomended

• waheed

God, 25 Sep 2018My c5 pro mobile.switch off again and again after 5/10min. ... moresoftware problem