Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro

Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro

• waheed

Syedshah, 11 Nov 2018Can someone tell me whats the normal battery timing of C5 p... morewith wifi 6h mobile data 3h only

• Syedshah

Can someone tell me whats the normal battery timing of C5 pro with usage of internet

• Faizy

I love this phone but not of my type

God, 25 Sep 2018My c5 pro mobile.switch off again and again after 5/10min. ... moreU need to change battery

Hi, I am not recieving update since Iv purchased this device... any idea?

NOW

Android 6.0.1
SM-C5010
Afghanistan

• God

My c5 pro mobile.switch off again and again after 5/10min.
Please help me to fix this problem...

• Abdul Rehman

velle, 15 Aug 2018For the past two weeks, me and my friends who have this sam... moreKindly hard reset your phone 📱

Anakonda 99, 21 Jul 2018Hi all I need your help A8 2016 or C5 pro c5 pro

SSD, 12 Sep 2018Does the Hong Kong Oreo 8.0 firmware comes with play Store?... moreyes . playstore and all google apps

• SSD

Does the Hong Kong Oreo 8.0 firmware comes with play Store? I m using a customize version of 6.0 marshmallow

Me also got Oreo update on my Samsung galaxy C5 pro yesterday. version 8.0 experience version 9.0 running smooth.

• Haroon Nazir

me also got Oreo 8.0 experience version 9.0 on my Samsung galaxy C5 pro yesterday updated running smooth no problem.

48h after oreo update no problem .

Got oreo update yesterday

I get android 8 oreo for c 5 pro

• velle

For the past two weeks, me and my friends who have this same model of phone have started encountering issues whilst using mobile data...for example receiving mail works but sending doesn't, facebook doesn't load but games and google do...I have tried resetting my network settings, changing APN's, uninstalling google services....but still the issue persists...anyone started encountering these same issues?

DSR, 13 Aug 2018Does anyone know is there a c5 pro black edition? According... moreyes there is a black edition c5 pro , i have one with hong kong firmware 6.0 and update to 7.0 ... the black édition is official but rare because its a limited edition .

• DSR

Does anyone know is there a c5 pro black edition? According to official site there is no black color one. But in some countries there is a black color one. Why is that?

amaan, 29 Jul 2018samsung c5 pro phone official or un official ?? plz tell meC5 pro is offical but its only made for thailand hongkong china india pakistan its only for selected countries because network issue this c series is not in warranty its non-warranty so samsung not claim for this series thats why you can say its unoffical series

• amaan