Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro

Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro

AceShot, 07 Mar 20172600 battery? Why? We do not care how slim and thin is the ... moreBut some people care about aesthetics. If a 7mm thick good looking phone can offer good battery life, who are we to complain? The thing is, users always want more of everything and more doesn't necessarily mean better.

• Crankshaft generator

I hope there will be an extra long cable for the charger which could save the battery life.

• Kd

Battery is very very low. Mostly every mobile company's has given minimum 3300mhz.

AceShot, 07 Mar 20172600 battery? Why? We do not care how slim and thin is the ... moreBattery life is very good even though it has 2600 mah battery.

2600 battery? Why? We do not care how slim and thin is the phone. We care about battery life way more. What if the soc is energy effician on 14nm.. If they put 3300 battery life would be much better.

harish, 15 Dec 2016i hope it will be up to 4080mah battery like lenovo p2's ,h... moreP2 has 5100mA.

• brar

I want 5.2 inch not more then 160 gms.

minimum 5000 mah bettery require at this time

this ph should have atleast a 3500 mah battery as it has a full hd screen. the processor is a good one on a 14 nm tech, will further assist to extend the battery life

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2016Finally, smaller version of c7Or c7 of big version of c5😉

• c

Ekitriyuda, 07 Jan 2017great phone but why 5,5"? i hope it has 5,2" :(C5 pro has 5.2inch, not 5.5inch

Great especifications. Now about the launching and price.But I loved it.

• rahul

This fone is great but battery is 3000 mah

• tony

more battery power more better

I will buy this phone if has a matt black colour !Please Sammy and a 3.300mha

• Ekitriyuda

great phone but why 5,5"? i hope it has 5,2" :(

• harish

i hope it will be up to 4080mah battery like lenovo p2's ,huawei enjoy6's battery

• Falcon

Adi, 02 Dec 2016I hope it will have minimum Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery.It has 3000 mAh

• Adi

I hope it will have minimum Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery.

Camera HDR 2160 pixels Yes or No ? 2160 pixels is best and Cheap price in Pakistan ,