Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330

Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330

• Tee Rik

how do i unlock the screen without using the power button in the letf side of the phone

This mobile support Minecraft PE to max graphics?

• kalpesh

Why play not to in subway surfer game?

• help me

how to do snapshot in this phone?

its very simple to update version 4.1.2 go to setting than go about phone & software update don't mark via wifi if you are using through mobile internet than its update automatically.

• unknown

i have trouble with the power button...it's so suck...a year i was using it...

Have got stupid phone..it always gets off even if its ON.

tesh, 02 Dec 2013how to upgrade to 4.1.2 ?? Setting> About Phone> Software update> Update or Sign up Samsung account

i have been using this phone about 2 weeks and i think its a good phone. but i cant connect to 3g. what can i do about this? please help!!!!!

• zaza

B. Mamentu, 25 Nov 2013Can this phone run BBM & Whatsapp lightly ? I just like the ... morecan.

• tesh

how to upgrade to 4.1.2 ??

• Javid

Deepak, 30 Nov 2013I am using this phone for last 2 Months no problem at all. I hav... moreHow to upgrade ??????????

• Javid

May i know how to upgrade jelly bn ??????????????/

• Deepak

I am using this phone for last 2 Months no problem at all. I have updated my phone android version upto 4.1.2 jelly bean. Now its working smoothly. Some time its hang but overall good working.

andrei, 19 Nov 2013How i increase the internal memory? I only has 2gb but i saw in ... moreSumsung galaxy chat b5330 z a good 4n only hve 2mths wth it bt enjoying it thanx to sumsung keep up the good wrk

TJ, 25 Nov 2013I have been using this phone for a while and must say the batter... moreDownload Camera 360 app

gerhard, 31 Oct 2013If you don't use it, disable "Google Search" in Applic... morehow can i update to jelly bean??... new user!

• TJ

I have been using this phone for a while and must say the battery life is terrible, but my biggest complaint is the camera . . .the worst picture quality any phone can have!!!

• B. Mamentu

Can this phone run BBM & Whatsapp lightly ? I just like the Qwerty keyboard.

• yit

is this a better phone than the samsung galaxy s2 mini?