Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

• Abi

Fazal, 30 Nov 2020How can i set 4g only network mode on core prime thanks in ... moreAmazing 😍

• Fazal

How can i set 4g only network mode on core prime thanks in advance

• Korgeth

Sam, 21 Sep 2020Real steel high durable.still using in 2020 Still using mine everyday as well.

Samsung released successor for it. Samsung Galaxy A2 Core, J2 Core, A01 Core and M01 Core

• YxngTasin

Love this phone but some complains,samsung could improve the battery.Even the grand prime has more battery than this thing.They could upgrade the ram upto at least 1.5 gigs.And performance could slightly be better.But still good cuz it's a budget phone.

• Sam

Real steel high durable.still using in 2020

I used it for long time. Its durable, but its camera quality is poor and virus easly attack.

• Johnmac

I had a guy try to sell me this over the phone or the s4 mini, I'm so glad I picked the s4 mini, the specs are so much better. The guy was trying to convince me otherwise but I wasn't having any of it, there's not even a compass, no amoled screen and only records 720p at 30fps, is that a joke ffs this is a poor phone even for a 2014 budget phone.

Hmmm, 17 May 2020I have had this phone for ages. It worked pretty well and t... moreS5? Still an old device same year 2014 but flagship

• Romail06

PROS:
Camera - Though the camera quality itself is very poor, the features inside the app are vast in customizability.
Performance - The chipset might seem old, but disabling a ton of features that rely a ton on the overall performance of the phone, it can help by performing a lot better.

CONS:
Display - Unresponsive a lot of the time. Scrolling through the direction that you want the page on it to be sometimes performs the opposite action. Also, the display is 480p which is not the prettiest quality, but can work in some scenarios.
Battery - The battery on this phone has aged throughout the years, and the battery life goes down really quick. But, it's removable from the back.
Software - The software on this can be upgraded up to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop which could eventually be fully unsupportive a few years later. On top of that, there's the TouchWiz skin by Samsung which many people do not appreciate, even the company didn't find it appealing.
Storage - The internal storage is 8GB, but bloatware put on the phone takes up almost 1/3 of the available storage left.

Dose not support lte.. Samsung galaxy core prime sm g361h my country is Bangladesh

• Hmmm

I have had this phone for ages. It worked pretty well and the only reason i switched to a 'newer' phone (s5) was because i dropped it on a rocky surface and the screen cracked. Getting a new screen would have been more than buying a new phone so... it still works tho, every now and then i end up using it.

Kareem, 24 Sep 2019There are many apps available on Google play store that tak... moreyou can take screenshot with home and power bottom

For the cheap price I got it in, it's an okay device. After some software "tweaks" (turning off autoupdate in the Play Store, and replacing some Google apps with their Go versions), it is pretty responsive (I didn't test games though). Battery could have been better. Also, when you just configure this device, it comes with a LOT of Google apps not a lot people will probably use (although thankfully you can hide them or turn them off). Overall not bad if you don't overpay.

• Bk

Dose not support jio volte

Samito M, 17 Sep 2019this is a call for help! cant i take a screenshot on this g... moreJust download an app

• Kareem

Samito M, 17 Sep 2019this is a call for help! cant i take a screenshot on this g... moreThere are many apps available on Google play store that takes screenshot, Try "Screenshot easy" from play store

• Samito M

this is a call for help! cant i take a screenshot on this galaxy phone if my power button is not working?

• another

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2019I am pleased for the use I received out of this phone. This... moremy Samsung Galaxy core prime has a poor rear and front camera

I am pleased for the use I received out of this phone. This was passed down to me & I have used it for at least 3 years. The camera quality is fairly poor but other than that it has been keeping up with my demands. The only other complaint is that around only 4GB are usable which is an obstacle if you'd like to download a wide array of applications.