Samsung Galaxy Express 2

Samsung Galaxy Express 2

• burtosu

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2014Yes but the battery life is too short.The problem of battery drain is MB(motherboard),not a software,go to waranty and problem solved.

• burtosu

Etty, 10 Sep 2014In Romania, on Vodafone KitKat 4.4.2 update is available!Yes but the battery life is too short.

Azhar, 30 Sep 2014is any other prblm wit thiz phone??No problems here. Maybe only a slightly shorter battery life after upgrading to KitKat, but otherwise - everything goes well.

I can't get the kitkat update on my Samsung Galaxy Express 2 yet, when Will it be released in New Zealand?

• Ace

Not only in Romania,just go to sammobile and you can get any 4.4.2 kit kat version officially with Odin.working with no bugs and fast!

• Ace

please complete the android version to "upgradable to 4.4.2 kit kat" as from now samsung has officially updated the galaxy express 2

• Azhar

Ahsan, 29 Sep 2014I have bought this item from Singapore (Mustafa Center) without ... moreis any other prblm wit thiz phone??

• Ahsan

I have bought this item from Singapore (Mustafa Center) without warrenty products. I have faced some problems with this device.
1) Front Camera not work,
2) Back Camera sometines not work, then restart the device and work back camera.
3) Very fast batry draining.
4) Restarting time Top of the screen some pixels (like a line) are blinking with red, green, blue colors.

How can I solve this issue, can anybody suggest me???
please drop me your suggestions at ahsan8563@gmail.com

Thanks all.

• Etty

In Romania, on Vodafone KitKat 4.4.2 update is available!

• luis

sminiths , 16 Aug 2014NO ITS NOT I am at Vodafone's antenna my Sony xperia z and z2 sh... moreLook your comparing a mid range phone of around £150 to an Experian z2 which is more than double the price.

• Mihnea

Now you can upgrade to kit kat 4.4.2 great phone performance i strongly recommend this.

• Tase

The phone is LTE compatible . You can activate it thru MORE settings MENU , LTE/WCDMA/GSM type and if you have a LTE SIM it will work ok . I have one Galaxy Express2 from Vodafone Romania , and is a very beautiful and powerfull phone , but i have the battery drainage problem like all the rest of the Samsung`s phones ! If you install whatsapp the battery is gone in 10hours whatever you do with it !

nicma, 24 Aug 2014It's a nice phone. I have it for couple of weeks now, and I didn... moreare u stupid? this is a great phone! this is not for children

nicma, 24 Aug 2014It's a nice phone. I have it for couple of weeks now, and I didn... moregalaxy express 2 SM-G3815 official kitkat...

galaxy core 2 or galaxy express 2 plz tell me what to pick i am realy confused

why this phone not selling in singapore .

• nicma

It's a nice phone. I have it for couple of weeks now, and I didn't have any problems with it except for 2 random restarts... I have no clue why that happened, but it's not a big deal. Anyway, RAM is about 1.3GB, I guess that ~200MB is reserved for system or something...
Do you guys know if it's going to get KitKat and when?

Jake, 16 Mar 2014The Moto G is a better phone though.. Close enough that you're n... moredid you mean moto g or moto x

• sminiths

NO ITS NOT I am at Vodafone's antenna my Sony xperia z and z2 shows 4G full signal and my galaxy express 2 shows H+ only and when I measure the speed with the app speed test Samsung goes up to 8mbs and both xperia 38mbs
Samsung FAIL I will not even sell it I does not worth any money