Samsung Galaxy F42 5G

Samsung Galaxy F42 5G

• A

Its hang every time

Ips is ips tft is tft what that shit samsung!!!!!!

• Anonymous.

• rangrt

ss888t samsung over pricing.. poor quality

• Aju

Please give at least LTPS display (Samsung lover hate tft display)

Samsung's shit phones begin with me and f, if you see that letters don't read even specs just run away, if don't look back

In compared with 4G version, 5G phones are heavy even with 5000 mah battery. What makes the 5G phones heavy? Samsung has not launched 5G mid range phones with 6000 mah battery yet.

• Hero

Facing adaptive brightness issue and when ever while typing a letter on google it blinks for the first.

• Indrajit

Camera quality is very poor.

• dee moin

good mobile . weight 203 ? 9mm thickness ?
bad weight and thickness ,

• By

When samsung launch A23 with below 6.4 inch display and no need depth and macro camera.samsung we can't wait until next year for A23.

• By

samsung please keep the display size for 5.7 inch(like A01) compact size. This is our humble request for samsung from customers. We like to use only two rear camera and no need depth and macro camera.

• ashu

im not looking gorilla glass in this specification if there isn't than not value for money

would not recomend just get the POCO M3 Pro 5g if you are on a budget as it's less than $200 in my area it's $190 for the 6gb + 128gb model and it will be even lowered to $170 when it's on sale.
It even has 18W fast charging compared to 15W of this phone.

Kapoor, 02 Oct 2021How is it possible for Xiaomi ? Their all the phones are co... morePrice is good and competitive, yes. But build quality is good? Not really, at least in my case, it is not. My Note 8 Pro has a notably weaker signal connection than my other devices and my Mi 11 Lite 4G got a bad quality display that comes with slow pixel response, blue-tinted screen and black crush. Not to mention their software optimization is bad, so I disagree with your statement as per my personal experience with Xiaomi.

• Deus

goodfellas, 02 Oct 2021hello everyone. can we agree to not buy samsung phones. if ... moreJust buy whatever's the best for you and suits best to your needs. I would recommend to stick with Apple, but this is free market and the most appealing product deserve it's marketshare

Kapoor, 02 Oct 2021How is it possible for Xiaomi ? Their all the phones are co... moreI agree with you bro,and they are still using their 15W charging,and the phones are much expensive then old J and A series when lauched at the begining.

• Kapoor

How is it possible for Xiaomi ? Their all the phones are comes with snapdragon cpu (even in chipset shortage also) why samsung phones are comes with mediatek cpu and unisoc cpu (a8 tab).

Note: samsung phone one ui is ok but hardware spec are not bad it's worse. Better we shift to Xiaomi phone. Xiaomi if you gives pure android then all Nokia and Samsung customers will shifted very soon. Even xiaomi build quality and price also good.

• By

goodfellas, 02 Oct 2021hello everyone. can we agree to not buy samsung phones. if ... moreWhich phone brand you recommend to buy?.

hello everyone. can we agree to not buy samsung phones. if we do this, samsung market falls. then maybe samsung make better devices. but doing this, we should not buy any samsung device for 3-5 years. sorry my bad english,