Samsung Galaxy F62

Samsung Galaxy F62

I'm using this device (I didn't want to buy Chinese devices so I went for this one), a strange thing though, on very first charge, phone kind of warmed up and I was worried about it. But after that it has not, there is probably some software based optimization going on in background so it doesn't warm up even a little now. For my uses I was at 16 hour on screen time at around 44% so it definitely has a nice battery life. (probably as I don't game), no lags at all, if this device receives timely updates, it's a nice one to have. Yes it's big... They should stick with 6 inch screens. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with my purchase (I've 8gb version)

• iliveinasociety

Djsma, 03 Mar 2021Its ugly, Chinese phones have way better design tjan Samsungthe way i see it, it's actually the opposite.
chinese phones have the ugliest designs and UI in the market with zero innovation, not to forget the bloatware they carry.
non chinese phones like (Moto, Nokia, Samsung), except OnePlus are pretty neat in terms of design, UI and are also free of bloatware & adware.

• iliveinasociety

blurryface, 03 Mar 2021please help! samsung F62 or motorola edge S?? im so confusedif you can wait for Moto G100 (a rebranded Edge S globally) that'd be great.
if 5G and 90Hz dont concern you much, then go for F62 if you cant wait.

Imran, 03 Mar 2021Brother just go for the Motorola edge S. Better storage, be... morethe thing is i dont care much about those 2, my storage is never full and the UI doesnt matter to me, i just want a better phone overall, camera wise,processor wise and battery. and both phones seem amazing on everything ;(

• Imran

blurryface, 03 Mar 2021please help! samsung F62 or motorola edge S?? im so confusedBrother just go for the Motorola edge S. Better storage, better UI.

• Arystein

Djsma, 03 Mar 2021Its ugly, Chinese phones have way better design tjan SamsungMost Chinese companies put little to no money into research, most thanks to Samsung and Apple. You are welcome to buy them.

please help! samsung F62 or motorola edge S?? im so confused

Just released in India and available on Flipkart at Rs 23999

Whoever saying this chipset good lol
Samsung shut down mongoose core division.
And they are also ditching mali GPU
Both present on this geyser chipset.

• Djsma

Its ugly, Chinese phones have way better design tjan Samsung

Rock, 02 Mar 2021The processor is literally the best you'll get at this... moreExynos processors degrade in performance quick

Vegeta, 28 Feb 2021Love the 7000 mah battery but the processor and GPU is averageNot really, the Exynos 9825 is a pretty good chipset.

CptPower, 02 Mar 2021Well maybe next year we will see. Man its 7000 mAh and even is good i would like to see SD888 along with 12GB of ram or more, SD card slot and a ggreat and fast charger in the box. FHD+ or amove screen with no notch or cut out would be greatly praised.

• Rock

Vegeta, 28 Feb 2021Love the 7000 mah battery but the processor and GPU is averageThe processor is literally the best you'll get at this price point. What are you talking about SMH

• beep bop boop

CptPower, 02 Mar 2021Well maybe next year we will see. >5000mah battery with those specs is already kinda a win

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2021Day dreaming.Well maybe next year we will see.

CptPower, 25 Feb 2021If only this get SD888 with 8 or12 GB of ram it would be a ... moreDay dreaming.

Droidguy, 27 Feb 2021When it has ultra efficient 7 nm processor,whats the use of... moreIts less heavier than Iphone 12 pro max

mehtasameer2087, 01 Mar 2021F62 doesn't support 4g+ and I am pretty sure m62 won&#... moreit is supported 4G+ / LTE+.

Huawei Nova 3 support 4g+/lte+ and we sure Huawei Nova 3i either. Two years ago 2018 in .

Nice phone, available on Flipkart in India