Samsung Galaxy F62

Contact me for brand new phone 1 day old

• Sid

[deleted post]Got heat

• iliveinasociety

this is one hell of a phone, probably may even be the best offering by Samsung that's also value for money.
what's surprising is that it's not getting out of stock or setting record at sales for such features at this price point.
just one con thing I noticed is that it heats up at times : during charging mainly, and when gaming and using camera. hope it gets fixed in a future update.

• Aryan

Razib , 30 Mar 2021What about the heating issue of F62 ?? Any one know?? No bro it has no heating issues it runs smoothly without any issue

• Omar

Why the voice not stable in playing songs in speaker?

• Razib

Sam, 22 Mar 2021I bought this device I think on this price range this is th... moreWhat about the heating issue of F62 ?? Any one know??

Hi, does Samsung m62/f62 runs on one ui or one ui core and 4G+ ? I'm planning to buy soon.. Thanks in advance : - :

Msj, 27 Mar 2021Which one is best Samsung m51 or A52 or F62 For camera, ... moreGet the Galaxy F62. It has a chipset that is a ton better than both, the M51 and the A52. It has much better battery life than those two as well, due to a better chipset, and just a crazy battery capacity of 7000 mAh.

• Pie

In a bid to take the mid range market? Samsung is just being everyhwere M62, F62 are the same.

Upgrading the M62 to 5G while giving it an Exynos processor? The M51 has a snapdragon.... The M62 wasn't really required if they couldn't do more better.

• Msj

Which one is best Samsung m51 or A52 or F62

For camera, normal usage, browsing, YouTube, apps

And pls no heating issue

Pls any suggestions

• AK

In antutu benchmark
Cpu score I got only 74806
Gpu score I got 151260.

In Samsung website also benchmarks scores are mentioned as
Greekbench score as 2401 but i got only 1040
Antutu score as 452065 but i got only 330042

I have tried several times but am not getting any scores even closer to what have mentioned in descriptions.

I also have some few other issues in mobile. But this is the major issue i wanted to mention.

• Beasso

Except the chipset, I could not find any difference between the M62 and M51. and the M62 and F62 are EXACTLY the same !!

• RahulBaba

It has more than twice the battery than my Samsung Note 8.

7000mah battery use, 22 Mar 2021If you dont care about 5g, this phone is best for its price... moreI don't care about 5g as 4g is really fast and the 5g network is still under development and not fully implemented.

Are there any differences between the apps/ui u get if its indian version?

• Sam

I bought this device I think on this price range this is the beast device.
some major think I miss like 120hz display.

• 7000mah battery use

Pane Trajkov, 21 Mar 2021So guys as always there are divided opinions. Maybe some of... moreIf you dont care about 5g, this phone is best for its price range. Its global pack released recently as m62 and f62 is only for India.

• Excited

I cant belive samsung gives this extreme features for only 320$. Well done! O samsung! Hold the way over!

• Nikename

Build - Average. No details on Corning Gorilla usage, Plastic back- prone to scratch.
Camera- Superb(looks like Sony camera sensor used)
Battery - amazing
Fast Charging- Okay
Daily Usage- Good
Gaming- equal to SD 765.
Display - Amazing but 60Hz
Video - 1080p 30fps only - No 60fps.

Download/Upload speed might be affected little- Purposefully disabled Carrier aggregation(simultaneous download on multiple spectrum)

Overall Value for money if you go for Case + Screen protector and if compromise on 60fps video & 90/120hz refresh rate.

So guys as always there are divided opinions. Maybe some of them are negative on purpose but still.. I'm not buying phones everyday so i just wanna stay on the safe side.

I read this phone is for indian market but a store have it in my country. Im from Macedonia, Europe.
The cost of this phone is 300€.
Please tell me is it worth?
How do you compare with similar devices from A & M series?
Should I wait more before buying?
What kind of update policy do they have for these devices?
Do you like the camera and its frame rate?

Please share your usage and as much as you can. 🙏🏻