Samsung Galaxy F62

Samsung Galaxy F62

Just add a better chip set a I believe this can be a beast

Since when was there a F series, there's a M, A, J, S, Z, Note, now F? And the F and the M are the same as the A, what is happening here?

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2021This phone is gona be awesome. When will the global versio... moreNo global version for us is the more expensive, slower a52 4g...

• Fred

Definitively too heavy

nagiib saed, 22 Feb 20217000mah still 30fps ?? never buy Exynos 9825 is capable of processing video shooting at 4K 60fps

• LabWorker

First of all, my eyes can't tolerate Amoled screens. I prefer LCD or LG's OLED or even TFT. The battery sounds good, but it has no 5G capabilities. If it's Samsung then I expect ss good headphone jack audio quality at least as on A71. I will probably choose something with similar pricing but with Snapdragon 865.

bobby53787, 22 Feb 2021There lot of youtubers saying negative about this phone in... moreMany negatives??? Last I saw very few have said that phone is not up-to the mark and only sustained peak performance is the issue. Please clear how many youtubers are considered many?

nagiib saed, 22 Feb 20217000mah still 30fps ?? never buy battery has nothing to do with fps...

• nagiib saed

7000mah still 30fps ?? never buy

This phone is gona be awesome.
When will the global version be released?

Lol only one shop offering it at my place and it's 400€. Funny!

I do like that the screen is AMOLED and the fingerprint sensor is side mounted instead of under the display.

This or the S10 lite?

• 7hh

nabil, 22 Feb 2021bro i will clear your doubt...as there's a 3.5mm port ... moreThat is totally bs. My Iqoo 855 plus with 4500mah battery and a headphone jack is still thinner and more compact than a bunch of "headphone jack removed to save space" phones with lower battery capacity. New Sony phones with 4000mah, packing tons of features and still retain the headphone jack in a very compact form factor. Their only purpose of removing the jack is pushing more sales on those shitty sound quality headphones. Period.

• MasEnha

It's 300$ only in paper, if it somehow coming to my country, the price will be whooping high, at least 450$ and 550$ for the worst case.

• nabil

Niobium62, 22 Feb 2021"we need to remove the headphone jack to have a bigger... morebro i will clear your doubt...as there's a 3.5mm port that's why the phone is thicker with 7000mah...if there were no 3.5mm port so the battery would be more bigger from sides and tinner from up & down..as there is a port so the battery got smaller from sides and ticker from perpendicular...thats why flagship removes te port to make there battery thinner and flatter but bigger from sides and make the devices thinner...hope u got me bro
thanksπŸ™‚

• IK

the basic problem is that we have created high expectation due to social media and show off, the main purpose of the phone has been sidelined, i totally agree tht the phone is also a workstation for many, but the use of the phone must be kept limited. 100x zoom ? glass back panel ? 12GB/8GB, processors n all. Simplicity and affordability can be adjusted, as i heard "save money, cauz u hve family to serve, not a audience to impress. We have to think about on the aspects of requirement, not the go with the flow. other than tht no matter how much costly u buy, it will be outdated in couple of years

"we need to remove the headphone jack to have a bigger battery!"

7000mah, still has 3.5mm jack πŸ€”

• anonymous

as a gamer.. damn i love this specs haha. from ph