Samsung Galaxy Folder

Samsung Galaxy Folder

I need this model mobile phone.. anyone pls help me how can I buy this mobile.

• RM

Purchased this phone recently, have it activated with tracfone. It's an excellent phone except i cannot send or receive pictures. talk and text is fine. Can,t seem to get the data to work. any suggestions welcome. Tracfone ran out of options.

camlight, 27 Apr 2017how come it is so cock up that camera without flash light .... moreHi
The camera of this phone is not nice so you need to instal an app. SNOW then use it as your primary camera the you can use now back and font camera and the pics are good. I hope it’s help you

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2019Hi, did you get the answer? I have the same question Hi
A have this phone original from Korea and I downloaded WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebooks, Instagram etc. they really works. The phone is pretty awesome. I put 256gb sad card and download so many music. And transpiring app from phone to sdcard is no problem at all.
I hope it’s help you. God Blessed

I purchased a brand new in the box SM-G1600 from a supplier in Honk Kong.
I set it up as per normal - downloaded Google Play Store & installed 26 apps, up to this point all was good.

I hooked up the phone via smart switch and downloaded all my outlook contacts - perfect!
Then an icon appeared to do a software update for Samsung - I did what any prudent person does and first backed up all my data and apps.

I proceeded to download the updates and everything went south from there. All google apps disappeared from the device and all apps that relies on Google services stopped working.

I did a factory reset and proceeded to install all the backup but still no use!!!

This phone regardless of what anyone might say is made in China and eventually by hook or by crook reverts back to its intended setting which means (Google) will be blocked period.

The phone is useless to people in the Western world so do yourself a favor and buy something else!

• Chas

product archiver, 14 Jul 2019Thanks for your reply and info. SM-G1600 is the newer versi... moreYes i have a Sm-G150NK You can install a TWRP on any of these

• product archiver

Toasted, 12 Jun 2019Not sure if what I have is actually what you're after. The... moreThanks for your reply and info. SM-G1600 is the newer version to the original Folder, which we have been looking for. According to the records on the internet, the model numbers are SM-G150NO, SM-G150NS, SM-G150NK, SM-G150NL, SM-G155S. Also, if there is documentation that states the purchase date, and/or the statement by a seller about the purchase date being before July 12, 2016, that's perfect. Thanks for your info anyway, and if you happen to know someone who has such device, please let me know !

product archiver, 03 Jun 2019Hi, is there anyone who has used SAMSUNG GALAXY FOLDER SM-G... moreNot sure if what I have is actually what you're after. The Device name I have on my Gold Folder is 'Samsung Galaxy Folder', but the model number is SM-G1600 (I have triple checked that number - I am looking at the About device screen after also checking inside the unit under the battery cover for the printed model number. It runs Android 6.0.1, but it's some Korean limited version of it - doesn't have the google play store which hobbles it considerably. I'm wondering if the SM-G1650 is better because it's not really fully functional as it is.

• product archiver

Hi, is there anyone who has used SAMSUNG GALAXY FOLDER SM-G150(Folder one, not 2) for sale? We are looking real unit for product archiving purpose. We will buy one at a premium price if all the conditions are met.

Charlin, 30 Aug 2018Can I download and use WhatsApp on this phone?Hi, did you get the answer? I have the same question

4 years later, a REAL folding phone comes along...

Daniela, 08 Jun 2018What if it says that the device is not compatible with "Sam... moreClick on settings, and turn off predictive text.

• Ehm

It has a screen shot?

• goga

nick, 14 Aug 2018who is aliits like amazon in china

• pupa

Charlin, 30 Aug 2018Can I download and use WhatsApp on this phone?no you cannot download whatsapp

Can I download and use WhatsApp on this phone?

• nick

who is ali

Literally put this phone in a folder, as that's the only place this phone deserves to be in

• Daniela

Shonu, 28 Sep 2017You need to change keyboard to samsung keyboard. I think it... moreWhat if it says that the device is not compatible with "Samsung keyboard"? Any ideas?

Ali, 08 Jan 2018You can get it from alixpressim not trying to be mean, but I dont really trust Ali express