Samsung Galaxy Fresh S7390

Samsung Galaxy Fresh S7390

• Apollo

I am baffled by all the comments am reading here about the trend lite being slow.i'd like to know What is slow about it from any of you who say so otherwise I thought it was a bargain when I bought it.

• Sam.

How do I hang up, when I have completed my call?

• L

it is the worst phone ever!!!!sometimes whet it freezes i wanna throw it and crash it but i remember that i wasted my money on that crap

• Mihai Sandu

Aurora, 30 Mar 2015When I used Skype , the person that I am with can't see my face,... moreUse a mirror.

• fftrdsgtr

zubi, 30 Dec 2014often very slow but is good in this little priceis it a little price

You do realize that this phone does not have a secondary camera, don't you?

• Aurora

When I used Skype , the person that I am with can't see my face, is there something to do as I used to see his face but he do not see my face?

Honestly, the worst phone I have ever had. If there is a slower phone out there, I'd love to see it. If there is a long winded way of doing the simplest of tasks, then this phone will find it.. . . eh, eventually!! It is actually difficult to hang up when you've finished your call! Do not waste your money.

• Medusa

Anonymous, 12 Mar 2015When you all mention this phone is too slow you mean in its norm... moreIt's too slow and sluggish all around, not just for specific tasks.

• pane

delikatan, 05 Mar 2015so you think if is samsung galaxy this is something premium.. yo... more amazing that there are still people who buy this kind of crap .

When you all mention this phone is too slow you mean in its normal functions or with certain apps and navigatinf the Internet?

• delikatan

so you think if is samsung galaxy this is something premium.. you must be or very rich or very stupid to buy samsung with TFT and single core and 512 mb ram one cam with no flash... compare that with galaxy s2 Super Amoled dual core and 1 gb ram with smooth back and front cam with flash you just need to add 30

This really is one poor phone from Samsung.. You better buy Huawei Ascend or QMobile in this price.. No front cam.. no flash.. and too slow that sometimes you'll want to thrash it with a stone.. I wasted my money on this crap :(

good phone

• Joe Blackee

Please and please again if you don't know what to use your money for then you can go ahead to buy samsung galaxy trend lite. It freezes more than ten times a day. At times someone will call your number and the person will hear that the call has gone but it will never appear on your phone and would not bell too. No one should accept it even when it is given to you freely.

• Da Mota

how do I attach photo to a contact person ?
when I want to select a contact, the phone

does not scroll.

• zubi

often very slow but is good in this little price

• kurt

DDx, 22 Dec 2014pls help how do i put sim card on this phone?Have you taken the battery out. Its under the battery

• Ramesh

Please Help ! How do I backup my contacts on my PC from my phone ?

DDx, 22 Dec 2014pls help how do i put sim card on this phone?:| take back battery cover out!? Or are you from a country were network provider have SIM-less versions like in ex. USA?