Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• anonymous

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2020The phone is great but Samsung should make an update for d ... moreYou have to install custom rom in this

• rbt

eternal user, 14 Jul 2020bought this in December 2014. and still using it (July, 2020) Me too, I bought it on 2014, the phone was damaged on Dec Jan 2020, I have a lot of childhood memories with it :)

• hadi

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2019It's 2019 now, why still bothering with a phone that came f... moreExtremely out-of-date. Terrible battery life. Incompatible with 40% of apps.

• eternal user

bought this in December 2014. and still using it (July, 2020)

• lopez

jackliner, 16 Jun 2020I bought it 2014 and still using the phone. This is an epic... moremee too brow still using it.overheating is the pain in this 4n. except that it's great 4n

The phone is great but Samsung should make an update for d android version like android 5.1

the phone is pretty great and durable but can anyone tell me how to improve the camera performance
like n HDR the normal photos have a better dynamic range than the HDR mode that just over brights the image

• jackliner

I bought it 2014 and still using the phone. This is an epic gadget. What an amazing fone.

• Shamirr

Actually nice phone and its battery is long life still I have using and didn't replaced it ...

• Tab

Zubi, 25 May 2020bought grand 2 in 2014 and still using it. what a durabl... moreGreat still using durable..

• Zubi

bought grand 2 in 2014 and still using it.

what a durable phone it is.

• ramith

This is a very good phone. Durability is super. I am using it now and i think i can use it for next 5
Years also.now it is 7 years on mine. I didnt change my battery.so 7 years old battery.. very good phone.i have Sm g 7102 . It was drops 100 times also.. man old phones are very capable .

• Samping

My father also used this grand 2 for five years then he give it to me as he got j7+
Then when it comes to my home this grand 2 only suffer for 2 to 3 months haha i think this is the most durable smartphone in my fathers live

• superman22sike

Zaib, 08 Aug 2019I am also using this phone from 6 years but know I want a g... moreit depends on your budget which phone you need i recommend the nubia redmagic 5g or the rog phone 2 they both are good.

• Ygg

SHRUTIP, 01 Mar 2020Any solution for camera not workingYou need to replace your battery.

• isa kang malaking

i just found this phone at a grassy land just behind the university 2015, i was 14 haha finders keepers

• SHRUTIP

SkeetMy, 30 Oct 2018I have the G7102 model and have been using it from 2015. It... moreAny solution for camera not working

Giga, 04 Nov 2019The grand 2 i have is heating too much. Not strong battery.... moreWhat's you expectation about phone that released 6 years ago? lol

Giga, 04 Nov 2019The grand 2 i have is heating too much. Not strong battery.... moreIt's 2019 now, why still bothering with a phone that came from 2013?
I suggest you to try the 2019 A series phone, or wait for the 2020 A series phone.

• Giga

The grand 2 i have is heating too much. Not strong battery. i am fade up. This gives me an impression that all Samsung phones are like this. Is it not so?