Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• rahul

Zaib, 08 Aug 2019I am also using this phone from 6 years but know I want a gaming... moreGo for Oneplus 6/GT/7. there are beast gaming phones.

• anetc

Zaib, 08 Aug 2019I am also using this phone from 6 years but know I want a gaming... moresomething like asus rog phone 2 maybe fit you best.

• Zaib

Hiran MG, 24 Jul 2019me 2 from 6 years haha :D I am also using this phone from 6 years but know I want a gaming phone cause I love fortnight and other types of games so this phone has less storage so I want new best gaming phone pls give me suggestions on what gaming phone can I buy please help

jhun_Philippines, 27 Mar 2019been using this phone for 7 years now.....AWESOME hahah me 2 from 6 years haha :D

• Arslan Rajput

Ruhul, 27 Mar 2019my phon just on and off new but why bro if your phone hangs on first logo then its ram problem or if hang on 2nd logo then its software problem

• Jeevanie

i need to add sotfware to my phon . old version.
my phon isnt working .
please help
my phon is samsung grand 2 SM 7105

• jhun_Philippines

been using this phone for 7 years now.....AWESOME hahah

• Ruhul

my phon just on and off new but why

I sometimes just like browsing through the lockscreen glance feature because they are beautiful and calm my mind.

• irfan

Hesam, 09 Dec 2018Hi I have this device and I exaclly agree whit you man. it is s... morestill, not steel

• Hesam

SkeetMy, 30 Oct 2018I have the G7102 model and have been using it from 2015. Its sti... moreHi
I have this device and I exaclly agree whit you man. it is steel working

• SkeeterMy

I forgot to mention, the screen is hard to see in bright daylight. Even on maximum brightness setting.
It takes decent pictures and videos in bright daylight though.

• SkeetMy

I have the G7102 model and have been using it from 2015. Its still working and durable.

Only have these problems:

1 Battery drains fast (shuts off sometimes when battery is still showing 30% - 39%)
2. Hard to get GPS lock sometimes (Google Map)
3. Gets heaty especially when using FB (fried 2 SIMs already)
4. Not enough internal memory (8GB - less considering the OS reserves some)
5. RAM is just too low for 2018 apps

Still using it while considering which new phone to replace this with.

Oh yeah, the main camera takes noisy pics in low light.
About the selfie cam (1.9MB),i don't take selfies so I'm not commenting on it.

• sanu

Samsung galaxy grand 2 is such a great piece with strong outfit though the battery dies faster but the model is really amazing and classic..its been very long that i have been using this but still it looks as it used to when i got it for the very 1st time..

• Skky

In 2018. Just don't buy this phone; cam quality and ram size won't pass the grade. Better u save jus a bit more and get something with 4g ram

• Sahil

No words. Its been 5 yrs , now using it as a secondary phone. Yes there r lags bcoz its Samsung.

• alan

Actually this phone is amazing.I bought it in 2015 march.Grand 2 body is very strong and it can resists water protection.Grand 2 speakers is very aloud and I can hear from away.I was sad because its production is stopped. It is the best phone !!!

• Ram

Actually this phone is amazing .i was buy this 5 years befoure ..still it is superb working condition.only i have only received kitkat in 2014. Several times i mean manytimes my phone falling and it just no harm . Recently it drops and display blink..and after one day it came back to nomal..

I dont know how the samsung giving this device to general public.its a master peice. I
No battery replacement. And no repaires . I brought this for 42000 rupees in sri lanka.. it has LTE facility too. But only single sim. Brand name G-7105

Thank you samsung .. i didnt see a device like this any more with other brands ..

• jatt

jeboy, 14 Mar 2018is this upgradable to marsmallowno

shubham singh, 17 Jul 2018bought this phone on 16th june 2014 for rs.21000 truly amazing p... moreBut in this site this phone is supporting 4G...