Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• jeey

jeboy, 14 Mar 2018is this upgradable to marsmallowno, it's not

I wanted this phone so bad in 2014 because of the design and display size. The specs weren't too bad during its time. Now i can find one for under $90 in my country.

• jeboy

is this upgradable to marsmallow

• Makaveli

Is this phone MHL compatible to show on a HDTV?

• labu

Jewel, Tongi, Gpur, 20 Feb 2018Is Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 device 4G supported sim? yes , LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - SM-G7105
4G bands LTE

• REN

Jewel, Tongi, Gpur, 20 Feb 2018Is Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 device 4G supported sim? in only SM-G7105

• Jewel, Tongi, Gpur

Is Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 device 4G supported sim?

AnonD-731130, 03 Feb 2018This mobile doesn't have 4G networkLTE means 4G.Put sim in first slot

Mas , 10 Nov 2017Anyone tell me that how to update 4gThis mobile doesn't have 4G network

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2017Buying this phone in 2014 and still using it untill now. The pro... moreI also using this mobile since 3 years. Only two problems I faced in this mobile. One is battery drains very fast and second one is with internal memory. I always want to delete the .thumbnails in Miscellaneous files. No other problems with this mobile.

Rajeev, 02 Jan 2018How to upgrade Samsung Grand 2 Duos to Android 6plz tell me where did you downloaded url please .. send me to you are like a god to me... abhitimi0@gmail.com

AnonD-722573, 14 Dec 2017i love this phone. i upgrade to android 6.0 lineageos 13 and wor... moreHow you do that man? Any short tutorial you can share or somethin?

Used this phone for a year and loved it. A full charge would get me through the day on medium use, around 2-3 hours sot. For those that are reporting battery problems after 3 years of use i think that's preety normal, you might wanna replace it. Also liked it for it's durabilty; droped it several times from waist height, even on concrete without any case and it took it preety well, with only few scratches. Upgraded because of way too low storage and the cpu couldn't keep up so well with multitasking.

• Rajeev

AnonD-722573, 14 Dec 2017i love this phone. i upgrade to android 6.0 lineageos 13 and wor... moreHow to upgrade Samsung Grand 2 Duos to Android 6

• sayeed khan

AnonD-722573, 14 Dec 2017i love this phone. i upgrade to android 6.0 lineageos 13 and wor... morehow to update android 6

• abhi21

Using this phone from past 3 years and its working well. only problem about this phone is battery drain very fast.

i love this phone. i upgrade to android 6.0 lineageos 13 and work very well.

I don't like the design of this phone

• Saroedwan

I have this smartphone sm-g7102 for sometimes with kikat 442 installed and now i manage to upgrade it to cyanogenmod 13 successfully and i have newphone that work perfectly for everyday work.

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2017It's nov. 2017, I'm still using this phone and my battery droppe... moreiPhone 4S drops 58% battery in 2 minutes