Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• Ajay

Nice smooth 485 mb remaining after installing games bought from mobile store shop near by nice smartphone supports psp games

• obchk

@bhi, 22 Oct 2014Stop playing games.Lol. Why did u buy a smrtphone if dont want to play games dude.

• @bhi

obchk, 22 Oct 2014Ihave a problem and i think everyome have this ... my hp get ver... moreStop playing games.

• dk

its simly great phone

• prince

nishant, 22 Oct 2014dear brother your phone is on auto brightness mode go in setting... morebro its already disabled....

• prince

Wajid, 22 Oct 2014It's not a problem, You have selected auto brightness option. De... moreno bro i have not selected auto brightness option....its off

• tambz10

I have grand2 4 days old(gold).. my grand2 works fine, nice and smooth on 4.4.2 kitkat.. no issues of restarting.. battery is great.. do a hard reset of your phone.. enjoy =)

• prince

mohan, 22 Oct 2014Go to seeting and device option and select display and select Br... moreIts already disconnected.....problem happens again :(

• el supremo

Rafiq, 22 Oct 2014After upgrading into 4.4.2 my phone is restarting unexpectedly. ... morehappened to my sm-g7102 also - authorized samsung service centers couldn't correct.

justs resets or sim2 doesn't work or android.com.process has stopped.

• Wajid

prince, 21 Oct 2014i bought my phone 5 days ago....my phone has brightness problem.... moreIt's not a problem, You have selected auto brightness option. De-selecting it

• nishantrj34@gmail.co

If you all are facing problems after ubgrading to kitkat then you should update your phone once again to genxt kitkat rome....it will fix all the problems you are facing after installation... See the video on youtube in the link above and enjoy

• nishant

Rafiq, 22 Oct 2014After upgrading into 4.4.2 my phone is restarting unexpectedly. ... morei know the kitkatt upgrade is not good for grand 2 ....but if you upgrade and still facing problems ....i suggest you to upgrande it to genxt superior kitkat rome.. Search on youtube genxt kitkat and you will get the video how to upgrande it..... Or message me on f.b i will help you...my username is nishant.rj2

• nishant

Karbi, 21 Oct 2014When is Grand 3 coming out ?dear brother samsung realesed galaxy grand prime instead of grand 3 ..

I suggest you to buy a grand 2 .... Grand prime is the worst phone... Pls don't buy grand prime ...buy grand 2 it is better

• nishant

prince, 21 Oct 2014i bought my phone 5 days ago....my phone has brightness problem.... moredear brother your phone is on auto brightness mode go in settings and then disable the auto brightness then ur phone will work properly

• mohan

prince, 21 Oct 2014i bought my phone 5 days ago....my phone has brightness problem.... moreGo to seeting and device option and select display and select Brightness and then disconnect auto Brightness.

• Rafiq

After upgrading into 4.4.2 my phone is restarting unexpectedly. What can I do now?

• k

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2014When is Grand 3 coming out ?Get Note 3 Neo instead,why wait?

• k

prince, 21 Oct 2014i bought my phone 5 days ago....my phone has brightness problem.... moreIts normal as you have ticked autobrightness. Go to setting display and untick auto brightness.

• kuldeep

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2014When is Grand 3 coming out ?Can u tell me grand 2 best or HTC Desire 816-G