Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Asianero, 07 Oct 2014So can you like advice me how to move my storage from device to ... moreYes you can transfer "some" apps to sd card.

• Asianero

Shhzd amar, 07 Oct 2014It can be done without clean master also.... in the setting it h... moreSo can you like advice me how to move my storage from device to SD? I have no idea how come since I moved my apps from device to SD but it seems that it's somehow full.

• JD

Hi everyone! My device storage is half full and I have no idea how come since I moved folders, data,. etc. on my SD card but why is it that it is still somehow full? Is it maybe becuase my application was eating it up since I moved my applications on my SD card already. Please I need an answer.

z1, 06 Oct 2014Use cleanmaster to move the applications to the SD card.It can be done without clean master also.... in the setting it has option to move the apps to the sd card.... in samsung mobiles clean master is of no use.... because samsung phones have the option for clearing the RAM manually.. so its of no use.... the junk cleaner in it is just to fool people

Panchanana, 06 Oct 2014I have just purchased a grand 2 but camera quality is worst . in... moreIn semi light use the flash its effective for good pictures but can't do anything in the night....

AnonD-117402, 06 Oct 2014I purchased the phone (G7102-dualsim) in May and it was a real v... moreIts a software issue... when you were resetting the phone by mistake it maybe have got deleted... just visit a samsung care centre, they will format the phone and and your phone will be good again... if you do this at home it will be of no use so visit the centre... even I have a SM-G7102 and its running on the latest update but I havent faced any problem like that... so visit your centre and get it fixed

• manju

supun sudara, 06 Oct 2014you should resturn you phone and buy samsung grand sm g7105Sm g7105 is dual or sigle sim

• k

Grand prime is best compare to grand 2.. good camera both back and front same processor kitkat 4. 4. 4 1 gb RAM no lag and no hang... price is 15k...I m using from 3 days...

• aryan raj

Awsm phone grand2

• Asianero

z1, 06 Oct 2014Go to applications and press the item you want to move and it wi... moreWell thank you, I appreciate it.

• Atharva

Grand 2 Best Phone ever !
No lagging issues.
Smooth User Interface.
Worth Buying it ! ;)
Kitkat update available now.

• just

JK, 06 Oct 2014Any body who know where I can find the calculatorpls open samsung icon

• axe

F***ing all sam phones looks like the same from cheapest to the highest all cheap plastic with same shape. Learn sam something from Lumia phones. How cute they looks.

• hi

manju, 06 Oct 2014Grand2 sm g7015 LTE version is dual sim or sing sim? Plsss inf... morejust one simcard

I purchased the phone (G7102-dualsim) in May and it was a real value for the money spent.The phone was smooth, battery backup was decent and i used two sims (one for voice & one for data)and went for over 1.5 days with average use.(im not a gamer of course) i was quite satisfied with the handset. I received KITKAT upgrade about a week ago and i did a full reset and format my 16GB card which i normally do after an update. The phone was working fine.no blue screen,no restarting & no lagging at all.But..for my dissapointing surprise dual sim function was not working any more.It identifies the sims and data works fine but whenever i try to make a call from any of the sim, a messgae appears saying something like "com.android.phone not responding......" and call & phone app end it self and i noticed that network coverage of both sims are gone for that instant only. I tried every measure i could but it didn't work out. So i believe this a huge bug in the kitkat update i found couple of people has experienced the same. Thankfully the phone works well with one sim.(slot 1 or 2). So i think this update completely stops what a dual sim phone meant to do....dual sim functianality. So im eagerly waiting for a bug fixing update. Anyone else has expereinced this...pls share..
Other than that this is really good phone....

• CD

I purchased the phone (GT7102-dualsim) in May and it was a real value for the money spent.The phone was smooth, battery backup was decent and i used two sims (one for voice & one for data)and went for over 1.5 days with average use.(im not a gamer of course) i was quite satisfied with the handset. I received KITKAT upgrade about a week ago and i did a full reset and format my 16GB card which i normally do after an update. The phone was working fine.no blue screen,no restarting & no lagging at all.But..for my dissapointing surprise dual sim function was not working any more.It identifies the sims and data works fine but whenever i try to make a call from any of the sim, a messgae appears saying something like "com.android.phone not responding......" and call & phone app end it self and i noticed that network coverage of both sims are gone for that instant only. I tried every measure i could but it didn't work out. So i believe this a huge bug in the kitkat update i found couple of people has experienced the same. Thankfully the phone works well with one sim.(slot 1 or 2). So i think this update completely stops what a dual sim phone meant to do....dual sim functianality. So im eagerly waiting for a bug fixing update. Anyone else has expereinced this...pls share..
Other than that this is really good phone....

After upgrading to Kitkat many problems happened .. my phone didn't charge .. handset not working .. bluetooth, wifi not working .. the whole phone restarted every 2 minutes ... etc.

The problem solved after resetting factory .. but unfortunately all my data and apps erased.

The phone running now well but slower than befor updating.

This is for your information

• Panchanana

grand 2 lover, 05 Oct 2014hey frndz grand 2 is the bst phone ever in prie range....those w... moreI have just purchased a grand 2 but camera quality is worst . in good sunlight it is good but in semi light it is worthless grains are coming in it.

• JK

Any body who know where I can find the calculator

• sai

grand???, 05 Oct 2014i've just purchased grand 2 and suddenly some blue screen appear... moredude i have experienced the same thing whn i bought the phone on the first day itself, i went to service center n brought the dob letter n moved on to other mobile, i suggest u the same