Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

nice phone

Grand 2 Is best phone in the world i like it

Ayan, 14 Aug 2014Should I upgrade grand 2 from 4.3 to 4.4.2yes man it looks good and it runs faster upgrade it

srd, 14 Aug 2014this phone is really good apart from the lousy same type looks g... moreARISED?seriously that much eng you know

• Ayan

Should I upgrade grand 2 from 4.3 to 4.4.2

• Abhi

hey guys wifi is not connected in grand 2 please help me how to connect the wifi. IP address is not found...

I got update today

• srd

this phone is really good apart from the lousy same type looks given by samsung.but after upgrading it to kitkat many problems arised such as phone hang,battery back up reduced drastically,phone slow etc..even i couldnt call to anyone n i dont know why

• Deli Cado

Buy this phone this is a good phone.. its like you are using a galaxy S5 for a cheaper price. best phone.

• vkas

GRAND2 Performance : -Used about 1month never hang ,no heating ,seamless typing sam keybord,good mid range.

Still i've not update to kitkat due to mix user opnions

battery backup is good about 8 hours (screen hava good viewing angle,vivd actually it is 320dpi,clear) processor actually clocked 1190mhz but its snapdrgn quad,actual system ram is 1.35gb (inough for evry thing android)
lastly now prices down to resonable.

• Phoneuserprat

I have downloaded both 11.45 & 21.78 Mb., and it is just plain stability improvement. No longer blank screen, phone random hanging. Hence important for stability, new 11 mb update reduced battery life and phone bit slow, not much of issue as these are minor issues.

Now the main things not rectified-

HDR mode not working in daylight scene mode when shooting scenery

Camera no longer giving lively colour photos ( dull colour, both HDR and camera Are giving dull colour problems even night mode is giving dull colours )

Cap on CPU frequency in power saver mode still not working .

Call quality still low then was in android 4 . 3

To all those who are looking for a mid-range smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is the best choice.I am using this phone since last 2 months.Battery timing is perfect and this phone doesn't lag or hang.

Sonu, 12 Aug 2014Please help me , Which will be the best phone in Samasung Galaxy... moreOf course HTC Desire 816 is better but just take a look at the big price difference so I suggest that Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is the best mid-range smartphone

• RPK

Can I bye this phone.

I've been using the phone from one month. To all those who are thinking to buy this, you all can go ahead without any second thought. This is the best phone you can get under 20K. Battery life is good after kitkat update.

• Jhilmil

Caca, 14 Aug 2014I just bought my samsung grand 2, and everything was fine. Absol... moreYes. U can download it from playstore.

• Jal

classic samsung phone used by me till now.

I just bought grand 2 four days before... it is working fyn n guys whoever is making mind to buy dis phone.... purchase it coz it is d best dual sim phone in rs.20000

• Jo Android

Tata Salt, 13 Aug 2014i am plan next week purchase phone samsung galaxy grand 2 can pl... moreIt can play most of the games smoothly without getting heat. The problem is, you cant move the game data to SD-Card. Example: NFS Most Wanted, Asphalt 8, ...

• GSM-

Today motherboard of my grand 2 phone is changed by service center. Before the day my phone have blue screen occuring problem. Blue screen come up while i using my phone nd i has to switch off nd restart my phone to use it. Therefore i have to go to SSC. SSC guy said nd reinstall my phone but unfortunately it stuck nd didn't get reboot. Afterthat SSC guy change my phone's motherboard nd now phone work well. I purchased this phone in feb2014. Pls sugest me is this right for my phone