Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• ankur

Hi this is Vry nice phn to hv......good camera, Fast net even on 2G...multi tasking,play HD games n 1080 videoz n Best thing it is geting updated to Kitkat soon.....Thnk u mamsung Grand2 is Great.

Semo, 26 May 2014Yeah I'm facing the same .. exactly Maybe it'll solved by the ... moreThanks!

So no need to rush to service centre. It may be a software issue.

Anonymous, 26 May 2014i will buy grand 2 i heard it has heating problem is it normal ... moreIt heats up but not too much. Every android phone heats up when u r using Internet n doing multitasking.
This is normal.

kay, 26 May 2014Pls what about Nigeria.Not yet rolled out!

Lie, 26 May 2014My questions is grand 2 can support memory eks 32gb ya / just ca... moreIt supports up to 64 GB.

• sidhu

Samsung galaxy was amazing piece.. with big battery backup unless you use more apps at a time.. use clean master or du speed booster . This can close all the background running apps and make it too fast and buttery smooth. And install du battery saver. This thing... really this is an amazing application which saves my battery. With this my battery hives nearly 19 hours of backup. Grand 2 is better than s3 s4 s5 and mega 5.3 and 6.2 and note 3 and this is much better than sony z ultra and z1.... i love this. I took this jiz b4 3 wks. I fell in love with my grand 2. This thing is really GRAND..

Anybody facing the autobrightness problem guys.. fr mine its nt wrking

• Lie

My questions is grand 2 can support memory eks 32gb ya / just can support 16gb..
That's my question nothing else

• jiten

it having heating problam

Decee, 26 May 20142 hours.I think you are simply telling since I used galaxy s3 which had 2000 mah battery n was taking 2:30 hours for full charge. Grand 2 has 2600 mah it should take at least 3 hours.

• kay

AnonD-34132, 26 May 2014for Malaysian users..the 140MB updates is available for grand2 s... morePls what about Nigeria.

for Malaysian users..the 140MB updates is available for grand2 starting today..

• Lie

please some one help me.. who has purchase this phone and when u use external memory 32gb.. it can be lag??

• mahi

Lie, 26 May 2014Please reply me..can I use microsd 32 gb in grand 2..does it sup... moreyes it support 64 gb....i'm also use the 32gb..it shown approx 29gb....check your memory card...insert into other phone and check what memory status shown

• mahi

Ashu, 26 May 2014any suggestion to reduce battery consumption.....after charging ... moreyou need to turn off mobile data if it is not usable and do one thing close all apps,that not required,you may use the clean master to remove apps,that might help you to improve your battery backup

• safnasp

VOOTLA, 25 May 2014grand 2 super phone i am using grand good and cheap and best super

• Ashu

any suggestion to reduce battery consumption.....after charging the bateery 100% in night it shows 56- 60 % in morning..means 40% consumption on standby...suggest me wht should i do...

mahi, 26 May 2014yes,it will resolve your camera issueHow it will resolve

• Lie

Please reply me..can I use microsd 32 gb in grand 2..does it support?
Or it just can use 16gb..

And then how about battery peformance,game peformance,image,video quality..how about it?

• kay

mahi, 26 May 2014yes,it will resolve your camera issueBut when are we getting d update in Nigeria pls