Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• jimmy

I have purchased it on 7th feb..
Till now it seems good

AnonD-233661, 15 Feb 2014What a logic you're comparing moto G, xperia C and grand 2... Co... morecorrect dude i'm user of xperia c.

• kuma knu

Moto g only for 12.5 k better then grand 2. U can buy 2 moto g in the price of one grand2.

guyzz in my opinion you should go for SONY XPERIA C. It Rockzzzz

• rashid

plese anyone can share grand 2 support otg cable i.e if we can connet flash drive,keyboard using otg cable,and what is opinion about display if side angle view is perfect because of lcd display

• k

rp28, 16 Feb 2014is this a good phone is it worth buying because i really want a ... morejust get the one you like.simple.

Every samsung fone has hanging problem.
I'hv used galaxy y duos for 1yr, den galaxy grand duos for 1yr. Each one cause me lot of pain.
Os of samsung with touchwiz UI is the worst among all. It hangs averagely every week.

I've even seen s3 also hangs sometimes.
So friends,

I've moved to sony. And using it for last couple of months and it never hanged.

Dont get me a wrong samsung lovers, i also was a samsung fan.

But now I'll recomend dont buy samsung galaxy ever.

• rp28

is this a good phone is it worth buying because i really want a blu ife one x not the brand i studying is the specs really

svazzz, 15 Feb 2014hey guys please let me knw that does this phone has any heating ... moreno...it does not heat...

• Samik

I had been waiting for Samsung Grand 2 for quite some time and finally bought one on 02.02.2014. I was also contemplating Sony Xperia C (black) which looks great.

I was in two minds Sony Xperia C (Black has great Looks) where as Samsung Grand 2 was available only in White. I desperately waited for the Black one and had to settle for a white one as Grand 2 is better in Specifications. The phone so far has worked well, decent battery back up. Doesn't have Gorilla Glass which should have been given at Rs 22500/-.

At times I have experienced lag in navigation but that can be overlooked as the over all feel is good.

I am a proud owner of a Samsung Grand 2 but Samsung should have launched Black Colour from the very beginning along with White, the only issue is that I had to buy a White piece where as I would have loved to buy a Black one.

To my dismay within 10 days of me buying this phone the black pieces were available in the Stores.

The phone seems a bit overpriced as it does not have gorilla glass.

But on the whole it is a good phone to buy

Samik
Navi Mumbai

• gk

PB, 15 Feb 2014Does grand 2 have s-memo like what grand has?No it does not have S Memo.
If you get one do let us know.
I also use this useful feature a lot

svazzz, 15 Feb 2014hey guys please let me knw that does this phone has any heating ... moreYes it has heating issue at the back near camera side after using for 5 mins. Don't know why & what is the reaction.

• masaw

does it support otg ?

• svazzz

hey guys please let me knw that does this phone has any heating issue..

Grand 2 comes with qualcom based snapdragon s400 cpu having 4 cores clocked at 1.2ghz and adreno 305 gpu ...and friends the phone works absolutely fine and can handle high end games easily ...and the most amazing thing is the battery backup...

AnonD-233661, 15 Feb 2014What a logic you're comparing moto G, xperia C and grand 2... Co... moreEvery samsung fone has move to sd card feature ..so thats not an issue and the guy misguiding others or seems to be a sony fan ...you suck big time ...either have complete knowledge or keep ur mouth shut

AnonD-71545, 15 Feb 2014Go for sony xperia sp.. worth buying... will not dissapoint you.Go for grand 2 my brother is using it nd I m using xperia sp ...believe me xperia sp sucks .....totally..I feel jealous lookingat my brothers phone ....

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2014 lol ! 16 GB Moto G has Gorilla 3 glass screen protection,... moreHey buddy motorola do not hav any service support in india ...moto is long gone .....evn a micromax phone wolud be better option den motorola atleast they hav service support nd damm there specs a much better den moto g .....nd blv it or nt grand is much btr den moto g ...in aspect of batery ,ram ,interface,both front nd rear camera ,expandable memory I can go wid the list ...but I think I have made my point

AnonD-233661, 15 Feb 2014Re you nuts?? You can install several large apps and keep all of... moreEvery samsung phone move to sd card feature ....gwor up man do some real research ,half knowledge is always dangerous

• Vivaan