Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Hope its lag free..

• maiga

if anyone need more than 8Go, use internal memory SD up to 64 Go

• sunny

we can't use with one hand

I've been using the Galaxy Grand I9082 since February and WOW I want this one now! :D
I just wish that Samsung would come up with newer designs though. Sure, this design looks very smart but I think it's been years since they came up with a new design. It's getting stale.

w th fk . why they r not give internal memory more y only 8 gb. Samsung realy going down by it product

• rk

Samsung is just following its stupid thesis of making the people to go for higher range devices. An example can be known by Galaxy core plus ( less RAM, less internal memory ). Better we go for Moto g 16gb version. Shouldn't we?

• Zeeshan Anwar

Galaxy grand was using Broadcom GPU. Any details regarding processor & GPU manufacturer for Grand 2? Samsung was planning to use CCC (cheap china’s Chipsets), is it one on those?

5.25" screen, the asymptote of single handled use. Anything more would be tablet territory.

Sorry !
Galaxy grand2 without gorilla glass screen protection.

• Paralex

vijay , 30 Nov 2013Pl.tell me relished date& price.Galaxy Grand 2 expected to be available in Christmas season, Dec 2013.
The price estimates is not more than $350.

• Aju

Samsung you should work on hardware and try to give some good looking phone. All your products looks alike. Now Nokia is also coming with dual SIM window phone do something otherwise people are getting fed up by your same look phones....

• vijay

Pl.tell me relished date& price.

• amar khuman

Good phone

Dear sir, u r always running out of graphics and the heart of any mobile phone that is chipset.is it your fault or the particurlar device on which you r reviewing????

Is it support usb OTG?

• arvind

give more details about price and launch date

• arvind

give more details about price and launch date

what about grapic processor

• Mukku

Absolutely rubbish, Samsung are running out of idea
they need to get in some fresh pieces with better look and specification

• Jack

Please more information about the price and realizing date