Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• Maddy

Hi guys can any one tell me...i like my samsung grand2 it is too cool and good handset but on 12th of april 2015 11pm i was just checking my phone in between i dont know how someone hacked my grand2 and hacker was trying to open my gellary but it was protacted with password then he tried to access my facebook it was also protacted with passwrd then hacker trying to open my contacts in between i intrupted and off my data netwrk and called up to samsung care for check may be they trying to give any update via remote but they denied and they informed me that how i can get out of it they said factory reset your device and uninstall games and apps after format you can re install it.
guys if someone faced same issue so pls share with every one atleast our friends should be aware for it.

Awesome-ness I am!, 13 Apr 2015Hi guys! Do you know what is the best launcher/themes from it to... moreJust go with Solo Launcher.....it is the best launcher because in my grand 2 it is and works perfectly

• Nilay

when i will do restore factory setting in my grand 2-after some day of buying phone or after facing problem in my phone?plz reply me....

• ajay

The only favour I need for all Grand 2 user and my self also is to get lollipop o's in our Samsung Grand 2 SM G 7102.this upgrade will not only boost the confidence of customers but also do justification to the most loved Grand product of yours.

How to Upgrade with Lollipop???????

• sankar

some body plz tell me samsung galaxy grand 2 is the best phone.so why

• Awesome-ness I am!

Hi guys! Do you know what is the best launcher/themes from it to fit my awesomeness grand 2 phone? need it please. Got this new Phone and it says "Rock and Roll, Dude!". Thanks!

AnonD-321459, 12 Apr 2015hey guys..after the latest update..my camera is blacking out mor... moreA factory reset wont change the software version or downgrade you... It will remain the same....

hey guys..after the latest update..my camera is blacking out more than before..and dunno why...phone is getting stuck for some time...i hav a question. .if i factory reset my phone what software version will i have??? A reply would b greatly appreciated..

• ravi

Jd, 09 Apr 2015August 2015 lollipop update for grand 2Rocks Loiipop

Jd, 09 Apr 2015August 2015 lollipop update for grand 2Loiipop the dete

Hi I m us go phone since it's launch days in fact changed it with a new one just 3 m back.
main problem I m facing since beginning is that callers mock of the time say that ur phone is saying out of coverage/switch. .why it is so specially when my 3 data is on as well as I think this problem is more in simp card slot!!!!
Can anybody explain which sort of a pk app is problematic bcz when I reset phone everything is ok but later on when I install apps this problem resurfaces again?

• sam

Don't know in which part of world you are living in but in India Samsung has degraded its quality.Every midranger coming out of box is either a deflective or become within a month.Those who found this comment faulty are really lucky.Hate you Samsung.

• mahi

AnonD-86513, 09 Apr 2015i am jocking guys. don't be serious.by d way it will never upgra... moreIn india no kitkat update has lanuched...today my os is 4.4.3..i want to do kitkat update..kitkat is awesome..its looks amzing new features...

• mahi

J boy, 10 Apr 2015i upgraded to 4.4.2 ever since then my camera is not as sharp as... morekindly do the all update's for grand2...after cmpleted the all updates...then check that camera will be awesome

• V.J.

ajay , 11 Apr 2015(LOLLIPOP) can anyone has the official upgrade news of SG2 gett... moreI think we should throw this phone if we r not geting 5.0 update.really guys guys really hate u samsung for that

• dashrarhsinh

ajay , 11 Apr 2015(LOLLIPOP) can anyone has the official upgrade news of SG2 gett... moreSamsung please lollipop update

• dns81

We want lolipop for grand 2

• ajay

(LOLLIPOP) can anyone has the official upgrade news of SG2 getting lollipop in near future.

• sain

shefali, 08 Apr 2015yes...there is a problm of ovrheating...any suggetions plzzz.... There is no mobile in india which didn.t heat look if u will use while mobile in chargin or continuosly than 2 with playin game than it will heat ..