Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082

Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082

• jek

terrible phone. lagging and hangs. even my HTC Evo 3d with the same specs perform even faster.... This phone is ideal use for call, sms and whatsapp. can't use for anything else...

• xyz

sam99, 30 Aug 2019My grand i9082 recently was doing the samsung logo loop and i co... moreyou will have to flash the stock rom again. maybe some files are corrupted when you unplug thus preventing it booting up.

• sam99

My grand i9082 recently was doing the samsung logo loop and i couldn't boot it up..i tried the 3 key combo and hard resetted the phone with no benefit..it was stuck in that samsung logo..after that i tried update with adb..(i didn't know what it was) and i wasn't even connected to the pc..it showed ..now enter the filename..i did not know what to do..i removed the battery..from then on..it is stuck in the "Samsung galaxy grand duos i9082" message and wont even go to the samsung logo animation..what shall i do ?

Jacky, 18 Jul 2018My Phone Is Locked And I Don't Remember The Pin Or My Google AccountForget phon password

John, 27 Jan 2019Root it and install custom romwill it work?
will the phone lag or stuck in between?

• John

Gbadoh, 27 Sep 2018My galaxy grand duos is very slow after updating the software to... moreRoot it and install custom rom

Jacky, 18 Jul 2018My Phone Is Locked And I Don't Remember The Pin Or My Google AccountTry 0000

I too had the same problem, changing the battery solved it.

• Ben

Kc Ajay, 07 Apr 2018My phone reboots every 2 to 3 minutes. I have done reset factory... moreDear, I have similar problem on my GO 19082.
Kindly let me know what you did to solve the problem so I can fix mine too.

• Priyanshu

this phone have too low ram and battery backup plz... send a new upgrade

• Gbadoh

My galaxy grand duos is very slow after updating the software to 4.2.2. Please help me. I'm really frustrated.

Any useful tip to overcome this problem?

• Jam

Can you update that phone? make 5.0 not 4.2?

• anonymous

I'm disappointed in this phone. It doesn't have emojis. Instead, it has a weak selection of emoticons. If I had known this before I bought the phone, that would have been a deal breaker. Since everyone uses emojis, I just take it for granted that all phones come with them. Having this phone feels like a real step back rather than an upgrade.

• Jacky

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2018can we make up grade for 4GMy Phone Is Locked And I Don't Remember The Pin Or My Google Account

can we make up grade for 4G

• Mnce

my phone is giving me problems..... it doesn't allow me to set my memory card as a default storage and as a result, it always requires me to delete items because of space.....

This is the third one I am using, and because I love it everytime it got lost I would buy again..... BRAND NAME= GRAND TREND NEO PLUS. I NEED HELP HONESTLY.....

• Mauricio

Anonymous, 10 May 2018you can install custom romYes, cosmiccm and resurrection remix works fine.

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2018The GTI9082 is too old. Will not get upgrade to Android 6you can install custom rom

• Riezal

How to fix the WiFi connecting issue? It can't turn on suddenly and keep rejecting the process