Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

ryan_revier, 22 Aug 2019the only thing is just clicking the Force GPU rendering and then... morePlease bring back Samsung galaxy grand prime plus guys please its a greate phone

I have had this phone since sept 2014 and for this new century I thought after 6yrs I would finally upgrade its been a great phone.....

• KY

I used this phone from 2017 to 2019, the performance was very decreased. too many lags force close and more

• LADYJ

i have been using this phone for 3years now.i think the phone is nice,mostly love the camera so much.but has little problem with the network issue in some area.

• AJR

Purchased in 2016 through national cellular company in Canada. One year later, problems started. Took back to Walmart where I bought it and was told it was a software issue, not fixable, "promotional" phone. Suggested I buy a more expensive phone. Really not happy with the phone or cell service company. Also, I can only get text pictures if I go on data. It won't open pictures in wifi or text mode.

• Vip

Using for almost 5 years,performance of phone has decreased gradually,but still I think if I format then can use it like new.& no issue with hardware everything works fine,even once during rain I totally wet this phone

yaya, 17 Nov 2019know it does'nt vibrate by the time it ring after use of five years.Yes..biught mine 2014 in...it nolonger vibrates..so after 5 years of use.forget the vibration

• yaya

know it does'nt vibrate by the time it ring after use of five years.

• Mani1515

Used this phone for nearly 4 years. nice phone

• ryan

try to tapped in the build number and it will automatically sets up as a developer and enabling the LTE or 4G setting.

• pakboi

Zobair , 29 Sep 2019Wherever I searched, I found this grand prime is a 4g phone. Til... moremaybe your sim doesn't support 4G LTE.
you might need to check it 1st , or if it is already an
LTE SIM then check settings.
Mobile network > network mode > select 4G or LTE.

• Zobair

Wherever I searched, I found this grand prime is a 4g phone. Till now I didn't need 4g. But now when I'm trying to enable 4g, I'm not able to do that. There is only 2g and 3g in the network mode. Can anyone please suggest me any good solution?

• Phone user

Model number SM 530FZ
Good battery time.
Good selfie camera
Good for daily use.

O3oo five double eight five double three four.

Call only available near civic c3nter behria town rwp

• Ghyari

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2019How though? I've had this phone since 2014 and it can't even ru... moreInstall custom rom RR OS version 6.0.0 Android version 8.1.0

the Grand Prime has diffrent specs for the G531F model.
1GB RAM (same)
PXA1908 (Quad-core Cortex-A53 at 1.25 Ghz)
Vivante GC7000UL

Galahad, 23 Aug 2019I using this phone since 2015. This phone gives so good performa... moreHow though?
I've had this phone since 2014 and it can't even run normal apps like Facebook without lagging. I had to root it and do many tweaks to make its performance good for PUBG Lite.

Like in kernel adiutor, Lspeed, greenify with xposed, ram expander and speed up swap.

kiki, 08 Jul 2019So I came here trying to figure out why my camera isn't working ... moreMost likely caused by damaged data cable or charger.

Remove battery and hold down power button for 10-20 seconds. Put the battery back and try again. Has happened to me many times and always gets fixed this way.

Or if you've disabled something related to camera via root, enable it and restart your phone.

• Galahad

Jess, 13 Aug 2019i have used this phone for several months...the phone is too lag... moreI using this phone since 2015. This phone gives so good performance for price. I have never regretted it