Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

• Jess

kiki, 08 Jul 2019So I came here trying to figure out why my camera isn't working ... morego to settings and find the application manager tab.then select camera and clear its defaults...this might work

• Jess

i have used this phone for several months...the phone is too laggy...i hate this phone..the display is the worst thing....i cant even play a small game....it will lag...dont buy this phone anyhow..this is a kind reminder..thanks

This is one of the best low end phones on the market for android phones, it has 5MB Wide Camera, both rear and front camera, it also supports many modern versions of all apps, it also supports 4g internet which is pretty good for a low end phone like the galaxy grand prime
Biggest issue while using the phone is the WiFi Issues, the wifi receiver of the phone is damaged once it gets overheated, an electronic circuit inside the phone is damaged, if its too much hot, if the phone is exposed to extreme temperatures, it will start to damage the electronics inside the phone...

• Kidrauhl_fan

kiki, 08 Jul 2019So I came here trying to figure out why my camera isn't working ... moreTurn off your phone then remove the sd card. Put it back again then turn it on. It worked for me though but it's worth a try for you.

Drake, 14 Jul 2019kiki do you love me are you riding say you never have to leave f... moreAre you ok ?

• J

We cant connect to wifi

• Drake

kiki, 08 Jul 2019So I came here trying to figure out why my camera isn't working ... morekiki do you love me are you riding say you never have to leave from beside me

Wi-Fi not working

Henrique, 08 Jul 2019You really should buy another phone!!! buy the time you get anot... moreI never say this is my only phone. Just sharing my opinion is all.
This old device seems not giving up it's power anytime soon

• Henrique

NL, 05 Jun 2019Been using this since 2014, running KitKat which is essentially ... moreYou really should buy another phone!!! buy the time you get another memory card u already pay for other phone... easy Whats next terabyte memory card??

• Henrique

bonny, 12 Jun 2019why my Samsung grand prime won't charge 100%?Why the sky is blue?

• kiki

So I came here trying to figure out why my camera isn't working every time I opened the camera it says "Camera failed." Do you have any advise?

• best phone ever

I used this phone for like 4 years,and he died today xD he worked perfectly for 4 faking years it's the dopest phone on the market,i would descripe him as like nokia used to be back in the days

• bonny

why my Samsung grand prime
won't charge 100%?

Been using this since 2014, running KitKat which is essentially system-wide dark mode and easy for my eyes.

Using 8Gb card at first, then 32Gb, to 64Gb. Now insert 128Gb and still running strong.

• Zibba

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2019I habe recently deleted all my pictures by mistake. Please i wan... moreIt's better to die...

Cell2phone, 09 Feb 2019This is about old issued of mobile phone Grand Prime 2014. For a... moreI habe recently deleted all my pictures by mistake. Please i want my lictures back,i will die please.. You can verify my account but please, i will be very thanlful to you for this favour.
Samsung user,
Amna Qamar

• Cell2phone

This is about old issued of mobile phone Grand Prime 2014. For an android phone suggestion to us to upgrading phone at least every 3 years or else become obsolete. Should us buy a new one la :-)

MR KALM, 15 Nov 2018please my internal memory is already filled up without all the a... moreYou are a heavy users. Please buy a phone with 32GB storage minimum. This is 2019 and this phone is practically dinosaur from 2014. Its not really practical anymore unless you are a very light users.

lanolin, 20 Jan 2019I have the same problem, after 2 years and a half of having it. ... moreI solved that problem by uninstalling updates for all the Google Play apps like play book, play movie and etc. They consume unnecessary space. If you a heavy apps user just delete all musics and videos. Free up a lot of spaces for apps usage. Just use the preinstalled Smart Manager. Glad Samsung provide that app in the latest update.