Samsung Galaxy J1

Samsung Galaxy J1

I've still got an old unit. Anybody know where I can find the stock music player? PM me, thanks.

• Hiccup

Decent phone. Camera is awful, storage isn't great and it's pretty slow. However, if you are looking for a cheap, durable phone, this will work. I've had my phone for three years and dropped it a fair few times and it still works pretty well for its age.

• Ranithma

I am using Samsung galaxy j1 nxt prime phone 5 years. It has no many featurs. But it's my first phone. I want to know is tere any software update for this year.

• Ranithma

Nathan, 01 Sep 2021what is your current version for your samsung galaxy j1?Android version - 6.0.1
Is there any software update for Samsung galaxy J1 NXT prime

• Nathan

Gia, 13 Jun 2021Was still using it in 2021. Now I cant download latest upda... morewhat is your current version for your samsung galaxy j1?

• nickrick

i used it half a year, it is as solid as a bisquit

Gia, 13 Jun 2021Was still using it in 2021. Now I cant download latest upda... moreYou can use android 7.1.2 on Samsung J100h with custom rom

• Gia

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2021Buy a better phone, not a battery. This garbage is not worth itWas still using it in 2021. Now I cant download latest updates as the software is outdated. About to upgrade to a better phone.

Mobile phone lock screen. How to unlock

It was my first smartphone but now I don't like to use it as it's outdated in 5G time.

Sunny, 05 Aug 2019Where can buy bettery for Samsung J1Buy a better phone, not a battery. This garbage is not worth it

Used it years ago, having just the music app open while you walk around and have it randomly stop CONSTANTLY really puts this to shame. Trash phone.

It is a fantastic phone it runs snapchat facebook youtube and loads more fine! You will see lag in games but just put a custom android 9 rom on it

sunny , 26 Dec 2020Oh what a garbage phone! I it sucks, the ram sucks! if you ... moreWhat do u expect bruh its 5 year old it have only 512mb ram of course it sucks for nowadays apps think before commenting

• sunny

Oh what a garbage phone! I it sucks, the ram sucks! if you open music in the background and open another app the music will stop. the storage fills up so quick. you can't open gallery if the storage is little occupied. battery is better compared to it's other features... DON'T BUY THE PHONE!!!!

• pogi

my way my way or the, 18 Sep 2020trash phone. only good if your real one broke. don't b... moreyup its trash.. i found it at trash.. buy new bettry $5 and can turn on and use.. and i give it to my neighbour son.. from trash to tressure to other people

If you want a fast gaming phone, this one is not for you, but its good for users that need a small phone for simple tasks that perfectly fits in ewery pocket.

• Mafo

• jojo wigim

I won't recommend it to anyone it's a total waste of time first of all it keeps shutting itself and i hate it when it does that every time I just need to be near my charger it can shut down by itself in the charger second of all I have a tiktok account and it keep saying it has stopped when I uploaupload a videođź‘Ž

• my way my way or the

trash phone. only good if your real one broke. don't buy it ever.