Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace

Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace

• samirulislam

dhruvin, 16 Oct 2016I have to update my device 3G to 4G4g no support

• raju k

AnonD-600428, 21 Oct 2016Mine Dual Sim Device Is It 4G Or Not ???? J1ace 4g not sapot

Eng reza, 22 Oct 2016J1 have many models with diffrent config.... if your phone ... moreHow do you activate LED Notification on j111f?

• Warren

Worst phone ive ever owned. Slow and annoying. Struggle to do anything on it..

• me

does it have parental controls

• mk

Anonymous 1, 14 Oct 2016This is a baaaaaaaaaaaaad phone. Starts ringing on its own ... moreSame thing happens with me. Its really annoyning . It hangs a lot and start ringing on itself.

• JIW

I like it...

• zee

karan, 22 Oct 2016J1 is 4g or notDuhhhhh like its. Solo obvious :D

• Eng reza

karan, 22 Oct 2016J1 is 4g or notJ1 have many models with diffrent config.... if your phone modele ended with f ...you can realize 4g for example my phone modle j1 ace j111f .... if your phone modle ended with H that identify your phone is 3g....like j110h

• karan

AnonD-600428, 21 Oct 2016Mine Dual Sim Device Is It 4G Or Not ???? J1 is 4g or not

hi my dear friends :
these are some sample photo that i taked yesterday.... i hope useful for all...

sree, 16 Oct 2016This mobile working good How??

Mine Dual Sim Device Is It 4G Or Not ????

• umie.90

The ram is so so small. I've install only a couple apps. When I open the app, always been kicked out. so sad. Why Samsung invent this phone..

You guys haven't included one model. The SM-J110H.
Its specifications are a bit different.

some one tell me what colour blue is the phone is it light blue or dark blue

• sree

dhruvin, 16 Oct 2016I have to update my device 3G to 4GThis mobile working good

• dhruvin

kharapa, 27 Sep 2016NicI have to update my device 3G to 4G

• Samsung galaxy J1 ac

Galaxy

• Anonymous 1

This is a baaaaaaaaaaaaad phone. Starts ringing on its own (any time) so I switch sound off at night. Hanging during games, few pictures and no space, cuts off during calls and numerous other problems. Returned it once for repairs, got it back after 3 days bTack to square 1. The supplier said after the 4th time(!!!!) they will replace the phone. J series not good please don't buy. Can't transfer photo's/videos to SD card. PLEASE REPLY.