Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace

kharapa, 27 Sep 2016NicI have to update my device 3G to 4G

• Samsung galaxy J1 ac

Galaxy

• Anonymous 1

This is a baaaaaaaaaaaaad phone. Starts ringing on its own (any time) so I switch sound off at night. Hanging during games, few pictures and no space, cuts off during calls and numerous other problems. Returned it once for repairs, got it back after 3 days bTack to square 1. The supplier said after the 4th time(!!!!) they will replace the phone. J series not good please don't buy. Can't transfer photo's/videos to SD card. PLEASE REPLY.

• Jithu

The ring tone alerted some times after the call arrives.Anyone please help what is the reason?

• Nithy

how do make Facebook live on : Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace

• debby

Is Samsung J1 2016 have water proof? Pleaseeee reply guys! I need youu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• allan

Lady user, 25 Sep 2016With very little use of my phone, my battery goes flat overnight... moreyou need to go to play store, then settings, then general and choose do not auto-update apps.
then your problem will be solved

• Martinvez Leo

I got samsung j1 ace SM-J111F i dont have problem this phone..i like this phone i can play pokemon go,COC games ,not lagging☺☺☺

Hi friends. ......
I would like to share my opinion in this page..
Samsung galaxy j1ace ....
Battery life ...80% good
No heating problem ..but suddenly stucks it has hanging problems. ....while taking pic you have to wait 2..3secs because when clicking pic button 2..3secs after only pic takes. .you have to play only small games in this mob...you have to download only limited apps because it's totally hanging. ...
Dear friends don't buy this one ..pls try another brand mobiles. ....

• bhuvaneshwar

Hi.......You have to wait 3secs for after taking picture. ..battery is not bad...no heating problems. .. not enough RAM ...this mobile have hanging problem. .... mobile sound is very less .dear friends dont buy this mobile. .this is not suitable for gaming ...

• Nev

Worst phone of all 28 i have had. Samsung is throwing name away. J1 does not store to memory card, keeps on saying memory full, then sd card damaged but when inserted in another phone 100 persent. Will need to go back to another brand, dissapointed..

• Moose

kamalesh ysdav, 02 Oct 2016is this phone 4g?This is a great, cheap phone. I looooooooove it, probably became my new pet.

Holy cow, I was suprised to see people comment i can't download coc, piano tiles 2, etc. Yeah, but this is not the review. This phone lags alot and I mean alot. I have like 10 apps and it lags all the time. Plus it has less storage. I rooted it so, I could delete it's bloatware. I say do not buy this phone it's not worth your money because it has 4 gb internal memory [u get 2.2 gb] and 512 gb ram. There are a lot phones waiting for you. This phone is worse don't buy it.

• kamalesh ysdav

Pomy, 21 Sep 2016My phone is Samsung galaxy j1 ace is not 4g what can I do plz tell is this phone 4g?

For the price tag it's a great phone, can't expect more.

• Aftab Khan

I buy it but within few days touch problem and new one 200aed touch and new same J1 ace 300aed....So its very bad experience for me.

I don't like this phone. I have around 30 photos, ten apps and no music but the stupid phone has no space left even when I delete all my sms and photos I don't want. I basically have not much of anything but still no space!!!

• Sattar

not at all a good mobile, very bad i purchased in january & display destroyed in february no warranty in gallery chargeable display cost rs 4500 inr plz not only buy j1 ace plz dont purchase j series of samsung galaxy. do not buy samsung phones its a worst than worst mobile.

• S L

not a good mobile. i buy out of country. once time bad always bad.
not buy this type mb.

• Phone expertt

its a decent first phone camera set that good but usable it laggy sometimes but rarely. recommended for first time users.