Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime

Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime

Alex, 24 Nov 2019My phone model is SM-J106B and Android version 6 but doesnt hav... moreme too..why?

• Joe

There is no LTE band appear in mobile network.Does it support LTE?

• Alex

My phone model is SM-J106B and Android version 6 but doesnt have lte why

good phone

• arianagrandefan

Germantas, 24 May 2019I saying to my self; Don't compare it To P30 Pro still comparesLOL

jk, 03 Sep 2019find difficult in unlocking the pin numberHow to reboot password

• GL

It is a good device. But a question: is there mirror sharing ´(for displaying on a tv-screen)?

How do i Unlock sim lock

• jk

find difficult in unlocking the pin number

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Samsung User, 25 Jun 2019It does not turn into LTE even though it is already marshmallow ... moreDouble check model number and be sure you got a LTE compatible model... Just because it runs Marshmallow does not mean its a 4G phone you need to look into it more! Another example is the J106H/DS (Africa) which runs Android 6(marshmallow) yet no 4G and then we have the Galaxy V2 sold in Indonesia that have 4G and Marshmallow...

• Samsung User

It does not turn into LTE even though it is already marshmallow version...

Please reply.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2019Have been using this phone for the past one year. I have to say... moreYes indeed the biggest issue, wish they made a 2018 or 2019 re-brand with bigger storage, battery & maybe a Helio A22 chipset for better performance and battery... V-V (its such a cute device)

I saying to my self;
Don't compare it To P30 Pro
still compares

• Muh712

Anonymous, 14 May 2019This phone sometimes randomly turn off and went back to 0% even ... moreI've been using this phone for about 2 years. I found this phone good in the first monrh only. Now this phone closes by itself and when we turn it on the battery is 0. I personally hate this phone. And the camera is very bad the phone is a disater. It even shows alot of ads when im on the home screen!!

This phone sometimes randomly turn off and went back to 0% even if it's still like 88,% 75% or etc. I even have a new battery, but the same thing still happends. It sometimes charge backwards. Is there something wrong?

• Ward

I've been using this phone for 2 years and it's still fast and helpful. the only problem it's just the camera but everything is going great with this phone.
Very nice phone.

• Vno

J1 mini user, 04 May 2019I don't know if i'm the only having this problem the is that it ... moreYep!

• J1 mini user

I don't know if i'm the only having this problem the is that it shuts down everytime if i use it too much like swiping and typing it will shut down and the other thing is the low storage it almost broke thrice just by playing one game

It works well and have had no problems with it except for limited storage. I do not have many apps installed but I am still out of storage space.

• Avensis