Samsung Galaxy J2

Samsung Galaxy J2

• sresh

• Jason

Plz give me advise guys.shall i buy j200H or not??

• Viv

I am not able to use what's app in this phone useless phone. please don't buy this piece of shit.

• swapan

J2 users...please let me know the quality of net surfing and the special feature of data saving method on this model.

• rinki

i want to know which one have best camera ** samsung grand prime 4g vs samsung j2**
tell me fastly

• Sebstin

AnonD-487912, 13 Jan 2016Thinking of buying this phone. How's the battery performance. I ... moreLooks like u r like me.. :)..

I got this phone J200M last week. Battery is coming to 45-55hrs with moderate usage (calls, videos etc). Camera is good.. better than Idol 3 4.7" camera quality even though its just 5MP. Dont just go by MP specs. Front camera is good too at this price point (dont compare to S6)

• sn

this phone is very nice and parfect.iam from bangladesh.so cut mobile

• Cheong

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2016I buy J2 in Saudi Arabia sim card is working, but now I'm in vac... moreRequest the code from Nepal operator.

I buy J2 in Saudi Arabia sim card is working, but now I'm in vacation in Nepal when I try to use Nepal sim card it's asking for pin code!!!!!!!!!! sir''''''' if anybody can help me how to unlock country code.........

• wb

guys how much ram is available in Samsung galaxy j2 ?????

• Moh

AnonD-487912, 13 Jan 2016Thinking of buying this phone. How's the battery performance. I ... moreI'm using this phone and working very smoothly

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2016J2 is better than Sony xperia E4.Reasons-1.Very good amoled disp... moreVery helpful review about J2. Thanks.

tamill, 10 Jan 2016am using samsung j2. its very very very good phone ever. good b... moreThanks for the review about the battery life and mobile network signal.

Thinking of buying this phone. How's the battery performance. I don't play games on my phone much. Use mostly for using viber, whatsapp, skype & taking selfies. How's the quality of the secondary camera? Please help me out J2 users. Thanks in advance.
p.s. I'm planning on buying it today, so a speedy feedback would be much appreciate. :)

• Bryn

It's cheaper than the Core Prime and better, a very good entry level phone.

• James

Plz give your opinion about j200H.is it good or not?

• shazy

jitu, 12 Jan 2016i am useging samsung j2 and nice look ,veri slim hand setRight...

its very nice

• patt

AnonD-486308, 09 Jan 2016trust me , xperia e4 is waaaay better ;)exactly what I wanted to google right now..the
of performance of both phones..sony e4 versus samsung j2

• Nikki

As one of the post says "signal strength is not that great", I completely agree to it..........thats the only drawback I could find so far, but thats the major drawback..