Samsung Galaxy J2

• jafri

Guys tell me which phone is best j2 or on 5
Thnxx

• Sanah

Itz really a great and awesome phone such in low prize... Good camera.. Very slim and very easy to bear... I love it...

• pavan chaurasia

it phone is verry smart but network problum.

• raj

Its good phone I am using.. . .this. .
Not a problem with network. . ..

• PAPU

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2015hi,I buy j2..really it has network problem..It is very distrubin... morePlease you visit Samsung service centre and updates you phones software then you see solve your problem

• Papu

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2015I also face network problem.Dual sim is not working.So i remove ... moreHi Anonymous why dual sim is didn't working on this phone please give me answer

• was

Why have two model j200h j200f.
What the matter

• dimu

Why have network problem this phone.I think this phone made in vietnam

i love this phone but the problem is the network didnt work well....it is very weak in terms on connection...LTE is not working on this phone...i feel very disappointed...

• Nag

Go for Samsung J200G supports Lte band 40 in India, its made in india, no network problem. J200J not supports Lte band 40 in india and suports 3g only

• mukesh

very nice phone

Appu, 17 Nov 2015Hi ian already the same device user the mobile very nice in proc... morethis is not good phone it has very big problum.thats problam is network problam..network renge is not good in this phone .
..when i go out of network side and i came back than i have lot's of problam for network.....

• sam

yeah ! its working.
go to settings->mobile network->network mode->LTE/WCDMA/GSM(auto connect)

• ajay

fast processor,high performance , in such low cost

hello guys...m planning to have j2 samsung for my mom.. i read the reviews of all..got confused..... ,, wat to do,,,plz u guys suggest me ...shud i go for dis?

I also face network problem.Dual sim is not working.So i remove 2nd sim and use.

Samsung J2 is made by India

• f z hashmi

Thats a not good phn and nt a bad... update ur phn fr ntwrk prob...batrry is normally bcz it btry is only 2000 mh.