Samsung Galaxy J2

Samsung Galaxy J2

• deepak

AnonD-448460, 27 Oct 2015Samsung j2 has major network problem. I am from mumbai and all ... moreIt's all about LTE matter, plz u all are advised to change sim setting to 3g only. 4g phone needs strong hardware as for less cost Samsung had made fool.

vicky, 27 Oct 2015Hi friends, this is Vignesh i am going to Buy J2 for this diwali... moreDon't do this mistake... Go for at least... A galaxy A8. Or if you have less $ go for a moto G 3

• DURGESH KUMAR PATEL

i think this phone is superb, in budget and i adviced to every one pls buy to this phone.

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2015I just want to by a smartphone for tis Diwali i thought that Sam... moreYes it has network problem. After two months of launch of this mobile still samsung j2 has network issue.

• riaz,Bangladesh

Its good phone..... i used 10 days..... no network problem in bd....... good phone....

• vicky 555659

My Phonr samsung galaxy j2 stacking problem, Pls give me solutions

I just want to by a smartphone for tis Diwali i thought that Samsung J2 is a good choice arround 10000/- but most of the customers says J2 have network problem pls suggest me actually the network problem is there or not?

• Aarav

Aarav , 27 Oct 2015ya this phone r network issu..... I face this problam...Realy.... I Face network problam

• Aarav

AnonD-448460, 27 Oct 2015Hello, Why you saying it does not have network problem without... moreya this phone r network issu.....
I face this problam...

AnonD-457794, 26 Oct 2015Guys, i had mentioned about the network problem and some said th... moreI am also facing same problem. You are right, in low network area this network problem comes.
Exactly same network problem i am facing.
I already updated my device.
I did as below..
Go to setting
Go to about device
Then go to softwae update.
Then update through wifi or mobile data.
I did.. and now if i try to update then message come"the latesr firmware already updated"
But still i am facing netwok problem.

Same problem with my samsung j2. It sometimes shows not registered on network..
I already updated my mobile with latest firmware but still facing network issue.
I love this mobile.. but pleses plese samsung solve this issue. I also lost many calls because due to network problem

Why you saying it does not have network problem without testing it in low strength network area.
I am also facing this problem and i called to customercare of samsung also and registered conplaint also regarding this issue.
This mobile has network related issue and i don't know when samsung solve this problem.
Thanks

Samsung j2 has major network problem. I am from mumbai and all telecom serrvice provider has very good network strength in my area.
But i am really surprised to see i purchsed two samsung j2 mobiles for me and for my brother. After update latest update still samsung j2 has very serious network issue problem.
If there is low network strength or you travelling then you will definitely face network problem.
You see full network bars on screen but you can't able to call anyone as you get message not registered on network or emergency calls only. My brother who lives in delhi also facung same problem.
You definitely loose so many calls because you think mobile is on but if someone tries to call, he gets switched off tone.
I read all reviews and here more than 90% customers facing network problem. But some users did not face this problem because they did not get low network area or they did not travell.
I mean if signal loss and you come in full strength signal area then still you get message not registered on network when you try to call. This mobile autometically not able to find the signals until you restart the mobile.
I love samsung brand and i did not find this type of problem in my previous samsung E7. But i am facing this network problem in samsung j2.
If i put sim in samsung e7 then it works fine in same locality but if i put sim in samsung j2 then many of time it shows no service (selected network not available).
Please samsung do something.

• manu

its simply looks great.
no network problem
you can buy it without confused by such comments

Cheong, 27 Oct 2015Please do not give wrong information to people as you do not kno... morewhat do you mean wrong information. You stop giving wrong information and misleading to sell j2, instead work on fixing the problem. I am the customer who brought the phone and i have all the right to put out my experience. I have the same firmware version you mentioned. Can you explain why j2 cant find signal while my older phone works fine in the same signal area. Just test it in low signal condition instead of blaming.

• pedro

hi im from Philippines I want to buy this device but I confused other users saying a network problem

• Cheong

AnonD-457794, 27 Oct 20151- what about the sound of ringtone ? - is it low or loud ? -... morePlease do not give wrong information to people as you do not know the truth.

For those who are in India, J2 do not have network problem after updating to the latest firmware. If you do not know how to successfully update, please bring your phone to the nearest Samsung service center.

And in Malaysia, J2 totally do not have network problem at all!

• Cheong

BIJOY, 26 Oct 2015yes. I also don't facing any network problem after updating late... moreYou are welcome, BiJoy.

• abhi