Samsung Galaxy J2

Samsung Galaxy J2

• Tuyisenge

problem is about internal storage :it remark 16GB but it 's not true

product archiver, 29 Aug 2019Hi, is there anyone who has used SAMSUNG GALAXY J2(SM-J200F... moreI have a fully functioning SM-J200Y. Do you still want to buy?

It's a good phone. Despite having just one GB of ram, the phone runs well

• Babu

Vivek sharma, 29 Oct 2019i have model no SM-J200G, need battery of mobile.. where i ... moreDon't buy online. Go to your nearest samsung care u will get the new battery around @300.

• Samsung g j2

Kip, 28 Oct 2019Android version updateSuper hit mobile phone samsungj2g

product archiver, 29 Aug 2019Hi, is there anyone who has used SAMSUNG GALAXY J2(SM-J200F... moreI have model no. SM-J200GU.

• Vivek sharma

i have model no SM-J200G, need battery of mobile.. where i can find online which battert is suited to samsung SM-J200G.

• Kip

Android version update

• Marv

product archiver, 29 Aug 2019Hi, is there anyone who has used SAMSUNG GALAXY J2(SM-J200F... moreAm currently using the j200h

HELLO, 09 Sep 2019I have Samsung J200h/DD (2017) with battry problem. Reply m... morei have j2g model working fine i have everything except it's original charger!

• HELLO

product archiver, 29 Aug 2019Hi, is there anyone who has used SAMSUNG GALAXY J2(SM-J200F... moreI have Samsung J200h/DD (2017) with battry problem. Reply me with your offer if it will help you.

product archiver, 29 Aug 2019Hi, is there anyone who has used SAMSUNG GALAXY J2(SM-J200F... moreI have j2 model sm j260t1 contact 909 7759643 if it would help

• product archiver

Hi, is there anyone who has used SAMSUNG GALAXY J2(SM-J200F, SM-J200G, SM-J200H, SM-J200GU, SM-J200M, SM-J200Y, only) for sale? We don't use this model now obviously but buy we are looking the unit for product archiving purpose. Please check your model number, and if you got one of the above, let me know on this board. We may be able to buy one at an extremely high price even if it is not functioning if all the other conditions are to be met.

Sue, 20 Aug 2019just purchased this phone. It requires that I put in my pa... moreYou will be better off seeking help from Samsung. I have had the J2 for over two years, and the software got updated at Samsung service centre last week. I now need to type in my password to access gmail. Not happy. I will be making a few more trips to Samsung, just to get it back to its pristine condition. Strange notifications and format. The phone has not been the same since the software update. That said, this is great phone and has been my Mate for the last two years. An absolute jewel. I have moved mountains with this phone. There are better phones, but at this price segement this is as good ad it gets. Superb display. You dont get AMOLED at this price anymore. Great phone for heavy duty typing

• Sue

just purchased this phone. It requires that I put in my password every time I use.
Want to delete that feature. PLease give me info on how to do that.??

• mecruz

I have the galaxyj2
How do I connect to my mobile network

I bought J2 since 2015 October. It is still working today and there is only battery error. My phone battery is dropped after 50% and recharged from 0%. Otherwise, processing and graphic are still good. I dropped my phone into water 3 times and the last time, it makes the audio jack error about 1 night. yes 1 night. And everything is fine again. For my overall rating, I loved my phone and it is like a friend for me about 3 years. Now, I will switch to Samsung A50 (4GB+64GB).

• Embuh

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2019 This is not the Samsung Galaxy J2. Look up the real phone... moreThis is galaxy j2 for my region , sorry i can,t speak english

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2019 This is not the Samsung Galaxy J2. Look up the real phone... moreIt is, just the 2015 model. Your talking about the 2018 model.