Samsung Galaxy J2

Samsung Galaxy J2

• shahidkhan

my j2 mobile haven,t 4g option

it's a basic phone and it performs well basic task. don't aspect many more from it.

• Andrew

Mudizo, 27 Aug 2018My J2 have no LTE network idont know whySamsung j2 has 2 variant 3g and 4g

• Wazza

It's perfect. I love my J2!

• EZIO

samsung galaxy is very worst phone i see its hang too much sound quality become slow so i prefer gionee s6s its better for me

• Mudizo

My J2 have no LTE network idont know why

Totally waste of money............

• MOSES

please how can I disable safe mode from my j2? I have tried several times and still. I don't even know where this problem is coming from. it is giving my phone a lot of problems

• Chuck

Great phone. Yes it has its quirks, but it has the
Right stuff. Typing long texts can be painful. Typing errors abound. No running away from that. Not the greatest memory. Go for an S8 if you have the dough. Otherwise the J2 is a rugged phone to get through the day.

very worst mobile ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,battry worst ,,,,,,,,,,,,,hanging to much ....no one application runs properly..............company fooled us.

• Ray

Galaxytrooper, 26 Jul 2018Did anything change?Nothing changed after the update.

• Galaxytrooper

Ray, 16 Jul 2018after waiting 2 month got software update of just 3 mb on Samsun... moreDid anything change?

• Ray

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2018My phone not charging after software update plz helpreset the phone and then check if problem solves or not.
if not then visit the service centre.

• Ray

Nazmul, 16 Jul 2018Being used almost 2 years, i noticed two big problems 1st, get h... morereset the phone and then check if automatically restart problem solves or not.
if problem not solved after reseting then visit the service centre.

My phone not charging after software update plz help

• Ray

after waiting 2 month got software update of just 3 mb on Samsung Galaxy J2.

• Nazmul

Being used almost 2 years, i noticed two big problems 1st, get hang and automatically restart 2nd, battery problem, I don't think this mobile gonna buy anyone in 2018!

• Ray

this phone didn't get any new Android version through software update.
and I am very unhappy with this.
I will not recommend anyone buying Samsung mobile phones in this price range.
can go with redmi or Nokia but don't go with Samsung as you will not get any new Android version update like me.
I bought this mobile with android version 5.1.1.
and after 2 year 8/9 month I am still with the same android version.
I borrowed this mobile thinking that it will gave a new Android update like the marshmallow or nougat or oreo go edition but it didn't gave any and will not give in future also.
eventually Samsung gave the last software update on may 2018.
after that giving update has been stooped.
probably Samsung has stopped giving software updates for this mobile.
I could have bought any mobile with same specifications like this mobile within Rs. 4000 to 5000 on the year 2015.
but chosen Samsung, thinking that I might get new Android update with Samsung and that's why I spend Rs. 8500 for this mobile.
but the very very sad part is that I never get any new Android update which I wanted.
and that's why i will not buy any Samsung android device in future.

• Ray

rupam, 27 Jun 2018Software updates not available.Samsung probably give the last software update on may 2018.
and from then I don't think any new update will be provided to this phone.
this mobile is full OK for me except the battery.
while buying this phone i heard Samsung provide software update but on this one i never get.
the sadest part is i bought this phone with android 5.1.1.
and after 2 year and 9 month this phone is still on the same android version 5.1.1.
I never expected this from Samsung.

and I don't think any new update or security patch will be provided for this phone after may 2018.

• rupam

Software updates not available.