Samsung Galaxy J2

Samsung Galaxy J2

Anyone have got latest updates (Apg2) my phone dosent show it but sammobile website haven shown it since
Last month.

• James

debojyoti, 03 Aug 2016samsung is the most fraud company in the world...and samsung j2... moreReally...I think you get it wrong sir..My J2 is a great phone!! And my old phone(s3 mini) still can fully working although it aged about 3-4 years...samsung's build quality is great..

• A.K PATHAN

this phone is very smart and good looking>>> so nice features

but one fault camera is ver low....bad result at night

• Vk

When I connect mobile data there is problem not connect... plz help And give me a slution

pavankumaranishetti, 06 Oct 2015i want to buy dis mobile please any one sujjest me to buy or notYes buy this phone awesome display

• Ray-Gun

I just bought the phone, the only problem I have is when i play music it only plays properly on the left not on the right why? Its not the headphones or my amp its the phone. What must I do???????

I bought a samsung j2 last week it happens so much heat and doesnot work share it fast plz rply the solution

• Ami

lol....less battery....low back up

• erico

i have a samsung j2 and my problem is that when i turn it on there is this voice at the back gruond

• pathi

i need to change font ..but its not showing like previous. irritated

• JAY

. i want to the model of j2 ( 2016 ) if the ram is higher than the others

Unstable wifi connection it turns on and off it disrupt download and gameplay sucks

• Debanjan&#128545

pankaj, 02 Aug 2016HowI am using this phone since 4th February. ...and i found just 2 problem. ...1. Battery drain fast only when gaming. .
And 2.. ...2.Camera colour is not just....something like black and white .....Otherwise. .....Everything Okay

• bonny

Can i play clash of clans ob j2 pro 2016

• debojyoti

samsung is the most fraud company in the world...and samsung j2 is very bad phone.pls dont purchase it..i purchase it 6 months later then the octa was broken automatically..but when i want to submit my phone they told me my phone's motherboard have to change with display or octa...pls dont purchase samsung phone...its a fake company now and also not to go that service center which is situated in central...its also fake...

• MeetOnline

j2 really Fantastic Mobile aas compare with its price... performance is good , camera is gud also

AnonD-566518, 31 Jul 2016Before the google sign in credentials it is asking for the passw... moregive google password....dont give phone password....give your google account password

• Kahli

I bought this phone around May and I have encountered 2 really annoying problems:
1st, Its Wifi automatically turns on and off even though I dont touch it. Really affects gameplay specialy if its an online game.
2nd, whnever I send a message to a person, if that person reply, ithe message wont be located in our message box(chat box whatever lol). Instead, it will be in a random no.

Its really annoying and I dont know how to fix it. My phone is not rooted I didnt do anything to this phone just download apps from the appstore thats it.

• saran

AnonD-563701, 01 Aug 2016J2 is better than Samsung Core Prime you should buy Samsung j2 i... moreAnd also thanks to you.

The Samsung Galaxy J2 shipped 13.0 million units worldwide for second position in the Android category during H1 2016. REF: http://www.brecorder.com/business-a-finance/indu­stries-a-sectors/311866-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-t­he-world’s-top-selling-android-phone.html
So Samsung should give marshmallow update to j2 user!