Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)

I had one of these back in 2016-2017 and it had many issues from the occasional ghost call as another person here has stated they experienced with this phone, I also experienced lock ups and random full battery discharge from ~70% to dead. Ultimately I dropped it on a soft carpeted floor and the LCD and digitizer both shattered couldn't see anything but black and couldn't touch anything, wildest part was the outer screen was fine but the darned thing was useless.

• aarin

j320fn has 4g/lte

• Rocking

scobie, 11 Sep 2018battery gave in where do I purchase new batteryFrom local Samsung stores with warranty costs 1300 inr

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2018I have the USA version and I have had this phone for exactly two... moreThis might be a ghost call. Paranormal stuff, as in someone calling you from another dimension. You might wanna try an exorcism on the phone.

• Phone Whiz

Ricky, 31 Dec 2018can this phon play pubg mobile?It is supported but probably won't run that great.

• ok.

Fire lord, 01 Jan 2019Nope..it cant... even j7 has difficulty playing..it and this i... moreI just searched it on the play store and it is there. Don't speak nonsense. You can play it but will probably lag.

otnaaa, 31 Aug 2018So, are we gonna get Marshmallow or Nougat for this phone, on sp... moreIf you bought a phone that originally came with Marshmallow, then it is the North American version. (Specifically, it was meant for the USA and Canada.) It uses an Exynos CPU, which is the major distinguishing feature. It was upgraded to Nougat.

If you bought a phone that originally came with Lollipop, then it is version of the phone that was intended to be sold everywhere else. It uses a Spreadtrum CPU. It will never receive any major Android version upgrades.

• Fire lord

Ricky, 31 Dec 2018can this phon play pubg mobile?Nope..it cant...
even j7 has difficulty playing..it
and this is...j3 from 2016 ..so no...it cant
firstly...storage ...limits it
Secondly..memory limits it
thirdly.u cant even find pubg in the play store on this phone..because it doesnt support it.

so final answer.no.it cant....
but if you root it..then..there are ways that u can..tweak the graphics to play..pubg.

• Ricky

can this phon play pubg mobile?

My j3 2016 does not carry 4g (lte) why

• Mac

My own is not even 4g (LTE) why

I have the USA version and I have had this phone for exactly two years. I’ve found many issues with this phone, so her they are. My volume down button rarely changes the volume while the up always works. The phone vibrates every 10 minutes for NO reason, I’ve shit the notification thing off and everything to do with vibrations and I’ve factory reset the phone miltiple times and it still has the same issue. I have another one and it vibrates every 30 minutes and we’ve factory reset it too. I’m not quite sure how to fix it. If I turn my brightness below 10 percent the phone screen starts flickering and does not stop. Every time I go to use the google app it immediately crashes for no appearent reason. I’ve tried my SIM card in different phones, so I know that isn’t the issue, but my phone vibrates like someone is calling but there is no notification or way to answer. After the phone stops ringing, no notification appears but when I go to the phone app, there’s a missed call. The caller ID often doesn’t work and just appears with the phone number.

• Juken

mOng'Z, 09 Dec 2018How to upgrade this phone to 7.1.1 No upgrade.

• mOng'Z

otnaaa, 31 Aug 2018So, are we gonna get Marshmallow or Nougat for this phone, on sp... moreYeah that what I want to know. Why don't we have update?

Denis Ali, 01 Sep 2018I have installed Lineage Os 14.1 and i ace android 7.1.2! Its su... moreHow you do that? Can you teach me

• mOng'Z

How to upgrade this phone to 7.1.1

• Mykeeto

I had this phone for like 3 weeks, screen started to look all greenish.. then blacked out completely. unable to see absolutely nothing ,.. works fine, but I can't see nothing. you can hear stuff but unable to use due to black out screen, pretty messed up about this phone.. otherwise, i loved it

A good phone, display is cracking very easy... otherwise, a very good phone.

• cmcthulhu

have one now, grate phone, after you remove the default OS(void the guarantee) and install a custom rom, you gain lots of free space and increased response speed