Samsung Galaxy J4

Samsung Galaxy J4

ColdplaySwifties13, 20 Feb 2021No, Samsung did release Android 10 with One UI 2.5 update f... moreNope Android 10 One UI 2.0 for Galaxy J4

SmAbid, 20 Jan 2021Custom rom?No, Samsung did release Android 10 with One UI 2.5 update for Galaxy J4. But you will need to custom ROM it if you wish to get the Android 11 with One UI 3.1 since this device have already received 2 OS update.

You may wish to check the update list here: https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-J400F/XSP/doc.html

Lea, 28 Jan 20212 years of intense usage and its it's still like newTwo years completed..
But it's like a new mobile..
I really liked it..👌👌

• Vladesch

Great phone except the volume through the internal speaker is extremely low for apps like radio. Removable battery is a winner.

• Lea

2 years of intense usage and its it's still like new

parsa, 15 Jan 2021The phone is Upgradable to Android 10 (Q). Please Add this ... moreCustom rom?

• parsa

The phone is Upgradable to Android 10 (Q). Please Add this to the info. Thank you!

Ruthie , 27 Nov 2020My j4 has refused to download apps from the play store. It... moredelete playstore cache and data

I have this samsung J4 for 2 years now. It's a great phone. I hate problems with these things, so yesterday I bought another J4, so when my present one dies, I will be ok.

• Hman

Hman, 12 Jan 2021My phone just went blank. Its on but I cant turn it off or ... morePhone is running in the back ground

• Hman

My phone just went blank. Its on but I cant turn it off or restart the phone. What can I do

Hi, Does this phone support 5GHz WifI? Is it Dual Band? Anyone know?

Samsung j4 user, 16 Apr 2019It's very too overheating same problem after 2 years of use

Ruthie , 27 Nov 2020My j4 has refused to download apps from the play store. It... moreTry to clear cache google play, if still not work clear data as well.

• Munhoboa

• Ruthie

My j4 has refused to download apps from the play store. It all begun when my whatsapp stopped working. I tried to update the app but it would bring in the messagy-"pending " and will not stop. When I tried to download other apps it would give the same message. What is the problem??

• Owjaamac

I have problem when I use this telephone I can't use all application becaus Google assistants is destrubted me what icon do thank

• Koech

Amit Sujauddin, 31 Oct 2020Nope, J4 is not getting Android 11 that's 2 major updatesWhy is it sumsang galaxy j400 is not getting android 11

• Chizboy

Tayyab , 17 Aug 2020In Pakistan all Samsung j4 phone microphone and it pro... moreI was having the same problem with microphone in South Africa and i went to samsung shop for them to rapair and it was free of charge cz its was still under warranty

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2020J4 getting android 11Nope, J4 is not getting Android 11 that's 2 major updates